Chapter Six

Next morning:

Taehyung: Y/N good morning and once again happy birthday, get up, get ready for the beach.

Y/N: good morning tae, I'm sleepy because we slept late last night.

Taehyung: its ok Y/N lets enjoy your day at the beach come on.

Y/N: ok tae.

After half an hour they got ready and they went to the beach.

In beach:

They were playing on a beach for an hours they are so happy to play in beach and they are playing like children. And they played all the water games.

In the evening near the beach:

Y/N: tae I need some snacks bring it for me please.

Taehyung: as your order mam.

Y/N: tae don’t tease me on my birthday.

Taehyung: ok mam.

Y/N: tae!!!

taehyung went to buy a snacks for Y/N and Y/N is sitting on beach sand. One man is walking towards Y/N, he is walking in slow-motion and a cold wind is blowing with him, he is wearing shorts and black shirt with a full button open with sunglasses. He is looking very handsome, Y/N’s gaze is on him.

Y/N: I don’t know why am I dreaming always like this.

Jungkook: many more happy returns of the day!

Y/N: what!!!! This is not a dream? Really I'm seeing him in front of me? Hmmm hmmm tha thank you. But how did you know that today is my birthday?

Jungkook: haaa!!!! I was there at the beach last night so I saw someone celebrating their birthday. Then I saw you and one boy i think that is your boyfriend. I never saw a birthday celebration like this in my life, you are so lucky.

Y/N: haa!!! Bo boyfriend!!! Nono you misunderstood about us we are best friends that’s it.

Jungkook: oh then also you are sooo lucky because no one will get friends like this.

Y/N: thanks a lot, by the way nice to meet you What's your name?

Jungkook: my name is jungkook, and what's your name?

Y/N: my name is Y/N.

Jungkook: oh sweet, nice to meet you too. By the way where is your friend?

Y/N: he went to buy snacks for me.

Jungkook: oh ok.

Taehyung: Y/N!!!

Y/N: tae come fast!!

Taehyung: yay I'm here take this.

Y/N: tae see who is here!!!!

Taehyung: who Y/N? I can't see anyone here.

Y/N: tae what are you talking about! see he is jungkook. What!!!! Where did he go?

Taehyung: Y/N what’s wrong with you no one is here Y/N.

Y/N: no tae jungkook was here only he talked with me and he wished me for my birthday.

Taehyung: Y/N you are definitely dreaming about him, wait what! how can he know about your birthday Y/N what are you talking about.

Y/N: yes tae he saw us last night at the beach and he talked with me so much. But I don’t know where he went.

Taehyung: ok Y/N leave don’t think too much about that come lets eat snacks its becoming cold.

Y/N: but tae I saw him, hmm its ok leave come tae.

After eating they left for Seoul It was one hour from jeju island to seoul in flight, so they booked a night flight at 9'o clock.

They were in the airport

Taehyung: Y/N are you all right, if you are not ok to go home we can stay two more days here only.

Y/N: no tae lets go home.

Taehyung: ok Y/N as you wish.

They went home and Y/N was not in a good mood so she went to her room directly.

Y/N’s mom: Y/N what happened why are you looking upset. Tae what happened to her?

Taehyung: nothing aunty she is just tired that’s it.

Y/N’s dad: ohh if she is tired means its ok, she have to take rest. Ok tae you also go and take rest ok bye good night tae.

Taehyung: ok aunty uncle bye good night.

Taehyung messaged Y/N:

Tae: Y/N don’t worry about anything sleep well we will talk in the morning.

Y/N: ok tae we will talk tomorrow good night sweet dreams.

Tae: good night Y/N sleep well.

A/N
Hope you guys enjoyed this! Please do like, vote, comment, and subscribe. Thank you all.