Chapter Five

Taehyung: Y/N where we are going first?

Y/N: I just planned which places we have to visit. First we will be visiting manjanggul cave, eco land theme park, and then sangumburi crater today and tomorrow we will spend time only at the beach.

Taehyung: Y/N how! and when did you make this plan?

Y/N: yesterday before going to sleep I spent time on this plan tae.

Taehyung: ohh you are crazy Y/N, then come let's book a taxi.

Y/N: no tae this time we are roaming in the bus, we are not taking any taxis.

Taehyung: ok Y/N as you wish.

Y/N: tae!!!

Taehyung: ya tell me.

Y/N: why are you acting abnormal?

Taehyung: what I did wrong Y/N?

Y/N: nothing I'm seeing you from yesterday you are saying yes and obeying my every word?

Taehyung: hahaha who says I'm obeying you, I'm just enjoying this trip because I'm also bored that's it.

Y/N: ohhh!!! You idiot, Okay let's go bus is here.

Taehyung: ok come Y/N.

In the manjanggul cave they enjoyed it so much. And then they went to the eco land theme park, and then visited sangumburi crater, They were too tired so they finished their dinner fast and they came to the room.

Taehyung: Y/N how are you feeling now?

Y/N: better tae.

Taehyung: ok Y/N now take rest we have to go to the beach in the morning, good night Y/N.

Y/N: ok tae good night and sweet dreams.

Taehyung: Y/N get up ( taehyung whispered in Y/N's ears ).

Y/N: what!! tae I slept now only already its morning?

Taehyung: no Y/N it's only 11.45, and come we are going somewhere else.

Y/N: tae what are you saying I'm too tired and you also tired please go and sleep don't disturb me.

Taehyung: no Y/N we are going out just get up and come.

(taehyung picked Y/N up and he took her near to the beach).

Y/N: tae are you crazy!! why you took me here.

Taehyung: 1, 2, 3 !!! many more happy returns of the day Y/N. (Lights will on)

(Near the beach on the sand small stage is set and one tent beside that, that stage and tent are decorated in small LED lights and that is so beautiful and elegant, and also the fire camp is so warm).

Y/N is in shock.

Y/N: tae what is this I thought you did not remember this.

Y/N turned but taehyung is not there.

Y/N: tae tae where are you?

Taehyung: Y/N!!!

(Taehyung brought cake with a video call from home).

Taehyung: happy birthday to you happy birthday to you happy birthday Y/N idiot happy birthday too yoooou. ( all are singing at a time)

Y/N: tae mom dad uncle aunty!!!! Awwww now I'm getting emotional.

Y/N's parents and taehyung's parents: happy birthday Y/N be happy forever stay blessing. And enjoy your day.

Y/N: thanks a lot dad mom and uncle aunty.

Both parents: ok tae take care of her and enjoy. Byee both.

Taehyung and Y/N: bye dad mom.

Taehyung: (with guitar) which song do you want Y/N?

Y/N: hahaha are you going to sing now, definitely all sea animals will die.

Taehyung: hahaha then I will sing don't miss my song darlings. (he is saying this to sea)

(They were so happy and they were having all the happiness of the world, they ate cake and sang a lot of songs together and sat in front of the beach seeing the beautiful waves and beautiful moon. After some time they went to sleep in the tent).

A/N
Hope you guys enjoyed this! Please do like, vote, comment, and subscribe. Thank you all.