Chapter Twelve

Y/N is walking to college with jungkook, Taehyung, jungkook and Y/N were became close now. They were happy, they don’t have any problem. Taehyung had some work outside so he could not come with them.

Jungkook: Y/N where is tae?

Y/N: he had some work outside so he went there jk.

Jungkook: oh ok Y/N, you go to college I will join you in the college!

Y/N: ok jk.

She went to college, and after college she also went alone, because they both (jungkook,taehyung) had some personal work, but Y/N followed jungkook because she is feeling something is fishy. Y/N saw that gangstar boys with jungkook she get shocked. She rubbed her eyes.

Y/N: what the hell am I seeing here? Is he really jungkook? What he is doing with that basterds!!

She is in hell shock and in her mind so many things are running. She went directly to the home, after going home she didn’t take a shower she just lay down on bed thinking about that incident.

Taehyung: hey Y/N what’s up.

Y/N is not responding to taehyung.

Taehyung: hey Y/N are you sleeping?

Y/N: ha nono tae tell me.

Taehyung: Y/N what happened?

Y/N: no nothing tae.

Taehyung: no I don’t think so!

Y/N: tae can I tell you something?

Taehyung: that only I'm asking for you to tell me what happened?

Y/N: haan tae, tae!!!

Taehyung: what tae tae tell me Y/N!

Y/N: tae! Ok I will tell you, tae I saw jungkook with those gangster boys.

Taehyung: which gangstar boys?

Y/N: who followed me that day, with them.

Taehyung: Y/N what are you talking about? Really! you saw jungkook with them? Or you saw someone else and you got confused!

Y/N:  first I also thought like that only tae but I saw jungkook and that gangsta's boys together.

Taehyung: what! How come they were together?

Y/N: I'm also thinking that only tae  but, I'm not getting anything.

Taehyung: we have to find out what is going on Y/N.

Y/N: yes tae I'm also thinking that only.

Taehyung: so now don't think too much about that go and sleep well, we will find out what’s going on.

Y/N: how can I forget that thing I already gave my heart to him and he is full of my heart.
(She talked in her mind and she is sad because of this matter).

Taehyung: okok Y/N now go to sleep.

Y/N: ok tae bye good night.

Taehyung: ok Y/N good night.

Y/N slept thinking about jungkook.

Morning:

They (taehyung and Y/N) went to college, they talked with jungkook normally, because if he knows about all this means they don’t know what will happen.
Before that they have to know about him, what is happening, and what is true, they don’t have any clarity about anything.

Taehyung: Y/N I'm going to follow jungkook today!

Y/N: tae but he called me to meet him in the café?

Taehyung: it's ok Y/N I will follow after that you can go and meet him no problem.

Y/N: but tae I will also come with you!

Taehyung: ok Y/N you can. Ok now go and meet him.

Y/N: ok tae.

Y/N and jungkook meet in café, thay talked some time and jungkook went outside. And he took the car.

Taehyung and Y/N followed him in a car.

Taehyung: where is he going Y/N?

Y/N: I don’t know tae but this is not the same route that day we came right?

Taehyung: yes Y/N.

Y/N: I think this is another route for his place!

Taehyung: I think so let’s see.

They followed him, and they reached in front of his home, (you can question me how they can know that it is his house, so you can guess how home looks like and how mysterious place looks like) they think they predicted wrong.

Taehyung: Y/N he came to his home!

Y/N: yes tae I think he is not a bad person or belongs to that gang.

Taehyung: we both misunderstood him!

Y/N: yes tae i think so, ok lets go home now.

They went home and slept in a good mood but she is guilty because they doughted jungkook.

A/N
Hope you guys enjoyed this! Please do like, vote, comment, and subscribe. Thank you all.