Chapter Nine

Jungkook: heyy haii! Buddies!!

Y/N: ufff you scared me!! Oh sorry sir.

Jungkook: its ok Y/N no prob and sorry i scared you, Taehyung I only told y/n to meet me why are you here?

Taehyung: oh sorry sir I will go.

Jungkook: no taehyung it's ok you can also stay.

Taehyung: its ok sir I will go!!! Byee Y/N.

Jungkook: ohh ok taehyung bye!

Y/N: yes sir tell me what you have to talk with me?

Jungkook: nothing Y/N I never thought you were studing in this college! When I first called your name and saw you I was just speechless.

Y/N: here im speechless not you i'm in damn shoch (Y/N whispered)

Jungkook: what!! Y/N did you say something?

Y/N: no sir!

Jungkook: ok Y/N and that day I got important work in jeju island so I went without informing you.

Y/N: no problem sir I wanted to introduce tae to you but you are gone.

Jungkook: sorry Y/N, so we meet again, now you can introduce your best friend taehyung.

Y/N: yes sir of course, wait sir I will make a call for tae.

Jungkook: and Y/N don’t call me sir ok!

Y/N: how can I sir no I couldn’t because you are my lecture!

Jungkook: its ok Y/N outside of the campus you can call me jungkook.

Y/N: I will try sir! Ok sir wait, I will call tae.

Taehyung: tell me Y/N!

Y/N: tae jungkook wants to meet you now, come fast.

Taehyung: ok Y/N I will.

Jungkook: hi taehyung, now you can talk with me.

Taehyung: hi sir tell me.

Y/N: this is taehyung sir he is my best friend.

Jungkook: Y/N and I already met in jeju island taehyung! But that day I could not meet you. How are you?

Taehyung: its ok sir, ya sir i'm fine what about you sir?

Jungkook: ya i'm also fine taehyung, ok its already getting late for your class, you both go to the class, after class we will meet.

Taehyung and Y/N: ok sir  bye!

Taehyung: Y/N what's going on  here? Why did he want to meet me?

Y/N: I told you right tae, that day I told him that I will introduce you to him, so he told me to introduce now that’s it.

Taehyung: oh ok Y/N.

Y/N: tae I'm damn happy to see him in my college! but I'm still confused that he is really in our college or again am I dreaming?

Taehyung: no Y/N you are not dreaming, he is really in our college. And you finally got your dream boy in your life.

Y/N: yes tae, he only came to our college that to in front of me but I don’t think so he likes me!

Taehyung: don’t worry Y/N I think he likes you.

Y/N: let's see tae what will happen.

Taehyung had some personal work after class.

Taehyung: Y/N I want to go somewhere else 8 have some personal work, so you go home safely.

Y/N: ok tae bye.

Y/N was on her way home, she stopped at a cafe and after a while she left, she was walking down in the street when she felt someone is following her. She turned around but she didn't see anyone, after walking a little distance again she turned back, some boys were standing in the distance and talking, they were in black and black dress. Y/N ran faster and she reached her house.

Y/N: who are they? I'm scared like hell, oh my god. They were really following me or I'm just doubting them. I don't know what is happening here!!

After getting fresh up Y/N slept.

A/N
Hope you guys enjoyed this! Please do like, vote, comment, and subscribe. Thank you all.