𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

Depuis le début

I blink away the dirty thoughts and turn right back around, my back facing him and I go right back to grabbing a glass, completely ignoring him. I pour myself some cold water and chug the water down, from a distance I hear him sigh obnoxiously loud and his footsteps grow louder.

Before he even tries to get any closer I turn around and stick my hand out in the air, "Don't you fucking dare!" I grit "Stay the fuck back."

He doesn't listen though instead he keeps walking my direction and gasps onto my hand, I tug my hand away and slam it right against the bottom cabinet to gone to feel any pain I push at his chest. "I hate you get the fuck away!" Dario stumbles back with every push, "Ariel please." I push harder and harder until his back is hitting the edge of the sink. "You bastard." I quietly whisper with a shaky breath. "You chose her."

"I didn't choose her Ariel please le-"

"No! I don't want to hear any more of your fucking lies, I hate you and as soon as we return I'm leaving because I can't do this." tears stroll down my face endlessly and I slide down to my feet, Dario instantly lowers and slides a hand underneath my jaw, forcing my eyes to him. "Please stop crying."

I grit my teeth and shove him away, Dario's back hits the bottom cabinets with shocked eyes and I stand right back up, "Go fuck yourself." I hiss and retreat back to my room.

•••

We're heading back home and I shove my earbuds in my ear throughout the car ride completely tuning the two people I have ever intention of ignoring out. I can feel Darios burning gaze through the side of my face multiple times but I purposely block him out.

Romeo and I text back and forth about our plans to tonight, a grin tugs my lips at the incoming message and I can't fucking wait, because I have one and only one thing on my mind tonight. Revenge.

Once we returned home I went straight up to my room and stayed in there almost half of the day because I didn't want to fucking see them or talk to them. I end up having a long conversation through the phone with Gianna and I might have even shed a few tears after telling her about the big news they had.

"Have you had sex with anybody else besides him?" I purse my lips momentarily before responding. "No I kissed that man in the bar but Dario practically yanked me from him and dragged me out."

Gianna scoffs, "Tonight you should." she adds and I snort at the nonsense leaving her mouth. "What do you think I am a whore?" she groans and smacks her teeth together. "Of course not! but think about it. It will the biggest fucking payback for what he's done to you."

"God I fucking hate him." I mutter irrationally and throw myself on my bed, she sighs through the phone. "I hate him too." I open my mouth about to add something else but one of the maids opens my door softly. "Miss Mr. Amoretto called you down to eat." I sigh but nod. "I gotta go eat ill talk to you later."

"You fucking better no more crying! wear the most hottest yet sluttiest dress ever and make that man cry." I giggle at her words, "Okay I love you bye." I quickly respond and hang up.

Dinner was going by so fucking slow and to make things worse, its beyond quiet more then usual and after we finish eating I figure now was the perfect time to tell mom about my plans for tonight. "Mom im going out tonight." Darios eyes lift with interest while moms eyes widen, "What do you mean? with who?"

"Romeo. We're going to some club his friends invited him too." she breathlessly laughs, "And your father? is he okay with this?" I roll my eyes mentally but nod, "Yes I talked to him, he's okay with it."

She drags a low hum out and looks over at Dario "Well then I think its alright?" she trails unsure but Dario slowly nods and thats all the approval she needs. "Okay then is he picking you up?"

"Yes and very soon, may I be excused?" I ask and she nods, "Of course, go get ready." I stand and glimpse over at Dario, his eyes were narrowing me in place and I grin right back at him before sliding the chair right back and head to my room.

I reach for the first dress I see and quickly put on the black leather strapless dress that fits like a glove and snugs my waist perfectly, but one wrong move and i'm flashing my ass to the crowd. Then I finish doing my makeup that consists of a smokey black liner with a nude lipstick.

Romeo sends another message giving me a heads up he's about to pull in so I sit on the edge of my bed and I slip on my black leather knee-high boots that didn't really cover much but only brought more attention to my long and soft legs, with another quick look in the mirror I settle with my appearance for tonight.

"Your dress is too short." I roll my eyes to the obnoxious voice and turn around slowly, coming face to face with Dario who's leaning over the threshold while his eyes wander cautiously low to my outfit. "I could practically see your ass."

I take a long deep breath and walk back over to my bed picking up my bag, shoving my lipgloss, and phone inside then hang it over my shoulder. "That's exactly what i'm going for."

Just as i'm about to walk around him Dario instantly grasps onto my arm, my eyes flicker to the arm holding me with an arch brow. "Please don't." he adds with a much softer and toner voice. "Don't what Dario?"

A groan leaves his lips along with a frustrated sigh, "Dammit Ariel don't go." my eyes search his for an answer, for an explanation, for anything. "Why shouldn't I?" I quietly mutter and just like that, his lips seal away instantly.

Anger boils my blood and within another minute or so I might just fucking explode so to stop myself from screaming from the bottom of my lungs, I grip my arm away with a hiss. "Let me know when you can finish that sentence."

I walk around him and manage to slip right through and I walk back downstairs, opening the front door and seeing Romeos car parked right in-front of the driveway. I walk towards it and get in but fail to fix the expression on my face as Romeo tilts his head with question. "Are you okay?" I take a deep breathe and turn my head slightly with a nod. "I'm okay lets go." he smirks and drives off.

Fuck you Dario Amoretto.

𓆩♡𓆪