Part 18 (My last battle)

- Mika -

It took several days, but, finally, Gaara was dead and powerless. I did know the consequences: in his death, my power weakened. I sent several Akatsuki members to fight off the advancing ninjas. I stood in the lair, staring at my brother's dead body. Itachi stood by me.

"Everything went according to plan," he said. "Our job is done."

I nod. "Yes, it ..." My eyes widened. It felt like my body was on fire. I covered my ears and screamed. The deafening roar in my head brought me to my knees. "STOP!!!!!" I screamed louder.

Itachi stared in shock. "Mika?!"

My body filled with madness. "What is happening to me?!" I felt chaotic. I was filled with a blood thirsty hatred.

- Gaara -

My eyes flickered open. Kouri stood in the entrance to the lair. I heard screaming. Looking at Mika, I watched in wide eyed shock as she lifted her head. An evil sick smile was spread across her face, and her eyes were filled with unmistakable chaos and hate. I stood up and backed away.

"Run," she whispered.

I couldn't move. The demon inside of me had transferred to her. It was because I gained the power in the womb. This transfer made sense. Mika stood up, her arms swinging limply. Sand shot out of the ground and slammed down onto me. I choked on the sand. Kouri pulled me to safety. Mika began to quickly do hand signs.

"Suffocation jutsu!" Sand crawled up the walls, blocking the entrance. "Tomb of death!"

I watched as the sand grew thicker and thicker. Kouri searched for an exit point. I watched Itachi attack her. She expertly attacked him with her swords. He dodged every hit, predicting them with the Sharingan. Mika's sand tomb grew thicker, the air growing thin and suffocating. Mika stared at me, hatred in her eyes.

"This is because of you, Brother." The air thinned even more.

Kouri found a rock and threw it, hitting Mika's temple. Mika fell, unconscious, to the ground. The sand on the walls fell to the ground. Kouri grabbed me and took me away.

- Mika -

I woke up with a headache. "That damn Samurai."

"That was quite impressive, Mika," Kisame said. "Gaining that thing we extracted out of Gaara."

"Yes, it will help us in the future, but for now, no more attacks. My brother is powerless and has a Samurai protecting him."

"We'll do whatever you say," Sasori said. "You're our leader. We follow your orders."

I smiled. "Great. I'm sure our time will come again."

Yes, with the power I now possessed, I could wipe out everything and everyone, but I was going to wait awhile, get used to this new power, and then strike. My first victim will be Kouri. That bitch needed to die, and her blood will stain my hands. This will be the beginning of the bitchy Mika and the trail of bodies she leaves behind. But that will be another day.

(AN: IF YOU ENJOYED THIS STORY, THEN PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU READ THE NEXT ONE. ITS SORT OF LIKE THE SEQUEL TO THIS ONE. IF IT WASN'T FOR CERTAIN PEOPLE ASKING FOR UPDATES AND GETTING INTO THIS, I WOULDN'T HAVE THE SPIRIT TO WRITE A "SEQUEL" SO THANKS TO ALL THE PEOPLE WHO FELL IN LOVE WITH MIKA AND HER STORY. PLEASE, CHECK OUT THE NEXT ONE!)