My eyes were wide as he said that, my heart was aching for some reason. He turned to go, but I quickly grabbed his arm clenching it tightly. He stared at me.

"What are you doing," he asked.

"You just told me the only way I can stand pridefully in front of you is to hold on to the things most precious to me, that's what I'm doing right now. Those words, I'll forever keep them locked away with care, they'll be my reason for strength" I replied with a wide grin.

"Are you crazy, I didn't mean me—"

"A loving and nagging mother, a caring brother, a strict father, scarifies and happiness I learned the meaning of those things all from you. Since I was young I always looked for a reason I was alive, no one wanted me, I felt completely useless but I actually felt like I have a purpose and someone could care for meyou took care of me when you could have just left me there to die, you spent sleepless nights taking care of me when my sickness got worse, you went out and did all you could to bring back food but you never touched any of it because you got it all for me. When I started speaking of death you would always scold me. You always seemed cold but the truth is you are a very caring person.