POWERLESS

"Paiditalli. It all ended. Let her go please. I don't want to loose anyone else" Nandu requested.

"You lost that right when you escaped our security" They heard a voice and saw Guru Pandiyan and Varalakshmi Pandiyan walking towards them along with soldiers behind them.

"Father!" Nandu took a step forward making Guru Pandiyan stop her with his palm.

"Don't call me that you traitor. You took our enemy's side and planned to kill your own father. How dare you?" Guru Pandiyan yelled.

"What you did deserve a punishment worse than death" Prince gritted out.

"Oh this little bastard thinks he's all grown up. Paiditalli finish them off" Varalakshmi Pandiyan ordered.

Paiditalli threw Raaha onto the ground and loaded his gun and shot the bullet making the group yell "Raaha....".

Not feeling any pain Raaha opened her eyes to see Kali on the ground with blood around him "No....no...no...brother... no" Raaha sobbed as she caressed her brother's wing.

The soldiers ran towards the remaining members with guns making Shatru and Mutu shoot them while Prince held his sword killing the soldiers one by one. Varalakshmi walked towards Nandu who's beside Raaha hugging her as she sobbed at the loss of her brother.

Varalakshmi held Nandu's hair and dragged her away making Raaha wipe her tears and take the gun out of the backpack and started shooting at Varalakshmi who turned around and moved her hand forward releasing a dark smoke which surrounded Raaha and dragged her along with Nandu to the edge of the cliff.

"Aunt! Please let go of them.... I'll do whatever you say from now on....please..." Nandu begged as Varalakshmi tightened the grip on Nandu's hair.

"There's nothing you can do than just being dead" saying she was about to push her to the edge of the cliff when Nandu pushed Varalakshmi away with force making Raaha release from the black smoke and fall down.

"You are a monster just like they said. And I'm not going to let you live" Nandu stated making Varalakshmi smirk.

"You think you can kill me that easily?" Varalakshmi asked as Raaha stood beside Nandu.

Varalakshmi spread her hands to her sides and a black smoke came out of her body making Raaha and Nandu look at each other promising "Fight to death" and charged at the woman standing before them.

Though they fought a few minutes they were no match to her without powers of their own. Prince stabbed soldier after soldier as he walked in the direction where Guru Pandiyan was standing with a smirk on his face.

On the other side Shatru was fighting with Paiditalli without weapons. Punching each other like they want to just punch them to death while Karthik and Mutu killed the soldiers as they want to help the girls to kill Varalakshmi Pandiyan.

Varalakshmi Pandiyan kicked Raaha so hard the she rolled off the cliff holding onto the edge making Nandu punch Varalakshmi's face and rushed to the edge of the cliff holding onto Raaha's hand.

"Hold on tight!" Nandu gritted out as she tried pulling Raaha up.

Varalakshmi wiped the blood from her nose as her eyes turned red walking towards Nandu who was on her front trying to help her friend. She stomped on Nandu's back making Nandu yell and loosen her grip a little around Raaha.

Raaha slipped a little but held onto Nandu's hand tightly as Varalakshmi Pandiyan pressured her foot onto Nandu's back gritting out "I'll bury you six feet underground just like this and your friend will fall off the cliff. One shot two birds"

"Why don't pick you someone your own size bitch?" They heard Prince who charged at Varalakshmi who released Nandu making her breath heavily and started pulling Raaha up.

Prince's sword cut at Varalakshmi's arm and blood oozed out making her grit her teeth "How dare you injure me?" and spread her arm releasing black smoke which surrounded Prince turning everything around him dark.

She walked to Nandu and stabbed her shoulder making her yell and loosen her grip on Raaha but didn't let go of her. Varalakshmi pulled out the knife again as she stepped on Nandu's wound "Oh! I'm going to enjoy this".

Raaha looked at Prince who was trying to fight the smoke around him and the remaining members of the group fighting as if their life depended on it. She felt Nand's blood drop on her hand making her gulp and looked at the collapsed temple one last time releasing a shaky breath.

She sighed looking down the cliff to see no ground anywhere near concluding that the cliff is too high before looking back at Nandu whose face was turning pale due to blood loss making her let go of Nandu's hand slowly which made Nandu grit out "What are you doing girl? Hold on" and tried pulling Raaha up.

But Raaha just nodded once mumbling "It's okay" and her bangle loosened in Nandu's hand as she completely let go of her hand falling down.

"No!" Nandu yelled looking at Raaha who was falling down far away from her and didn't even register the pain as Varalakshmi stabbed  her again making everyone look in their direction.