HELPER

"What are you looking at? Follow her you idiots" The rowdy on the ground yelled at his men.

The men in the jeep started chasing Nandu who pushed and bumped into the people and vendors. She was suddenly dragged aside and behind the wall as the men passed her making her sigh and looked at the hand that dragged her.

The first thing she noticed on the girl who's her height is the chain hanging from her neck and then looked at the girl who seems to be in her teens as she spoke "Don't make sound! It happens all the time. They sell the women here. Follow me" and looked on both sides before going out holding Nandu's hand.

 Follow me" and looked on both sides before going out holding Nandu's hand

They started walking in the other direction when the rowdy from before stood infront of them yelling "Here she is

They started walking in the other direction when the rowdy from before stood infront of them yelling "Here she is. She has help" making the girls widen their eyes and started running into the colony to their left as the rowdy chased them with his men.

"You go and hide. It's me they want" Nandu said.

"How can I leave someone who needs help" the girl said as they ran even faster. She saw the colors in the basket and threw them on the goons making them pause for a bit but caught up to them. They ran to the middle of the market and the goons surrounded them as they bumped into a man in his early twenties.

"Please help us" Nandu requested as she hid behind the man holding his hand panting for breath.

"Ay! You look new here. Leave them with us and we'll spare you" the rowdy said making the man sigh and just stand silently.

"Are you sure he'll help us?" The girl mumbled making Nandu look between the man and the goons.

"Ay! Go and get the girls" the rowdy ordered making one of his goons walk towards them.

After a second the goon flew back towards a stall making everyone shocked and turned to see the man still standing in the same place. The rowdy signed everyone to go at the same time making everyone run towards the man who started hitting them by just moving his fists and legs standing in the same position.

The goons fell at his feet and the rowdy gulped taking a few steps back warning "You think you are some hero just by hitting a few men? I'll see you when I bring my brother's gang" making the man take a step forward which resulted in the rowdy running away from there.

Nandu laughed and stood in front of the man "Thank you so much! You saved our lives. But if you do one more help I'll give you alot of money or assets whatever you want. I was kidnapped and I'm sure the kidnapper is searching for me. If you hit them just like you hit these goons I'll pay you a handsome fair".

Sensing that the man was not listening to her and looking behind her she turned around to see her two kidnappers making her hold the man's bicep "They are the ones that kidnapped me. Please help!".

"I gave you one work. To keep an eye on her and yet you failed" the man spoke for the first time making Nandu widen her eyes and took a step back but the man held her wrist making her gasp as he pushed her towards the duo who held her from both sides.

"Help....help....help me...." Nandu started yelling but no one dared to stop them after they saw the condition of the goons.

"Hey! Little girl help me....please..." Nandu requested making the girl look between Nandu and the man.

"I don't know how to fight" the girl said and followed the men towards their jeep asking "Since I helped you find your victim can I join you guys?".

"Oh god! You are the same like the rest of them. If you want money I'll give you please help me escape" Nandu said.

"Listen Miss If I'm like the rest of them I wouldn't have helped you before. But he saved my life so I'm indebted to him" The girl said making Nandu roll her eyes.

The man didn't even glance at her as he loaded the things they bought into the jeep while she continued "I see you are going somewhere. Let me also tag along so I'll be of help".

"Listen girl. How old are you huh? 15? Where we are going is dangerous so you don't need to work for us go" The boy said making her roll her eyes.

"Listen boy. You don't know me. So shut up while the elders talk" The girl retorted making the first man chuckle as he pushed Nandika into the passenger seat and locked the door.

The boy scoffed "This chota packet...."  taking a step forward.

The girl ignored him looking at the second man  "I do two works for keeping my family fed. If I come with you can just pay me half the amount you pay for the others. I'll even cook without charge".

"Then who'll take care of your family?" The first man asked.

"I only have a brother and he'll tag along" the girl replied.

"Do you think this is some charity event to bring your family?" The boy scoffed.

"Ay! Don't talk about my brother like that. He'll pluck your eyeballs out. Trust me he'll help us in lot of ways for our journey" The girl said making the men in look at each other.

"You can come but we won't pay for your brother" The second man said making her grin.

"Sure! Just food is enough for him" the girl said.

"I don't think any man would work for free. You better ask your brother first before deciding, chota packet" The boy said making her roll her eyes and whistle.

"Is her brother.....a dog?" Nandu asked after listening their conversation.

After a few seconds a crow flew towards them and landed on the girls shoulder making everyone look at her as if she's grown second head before the boy, the first man and Nandu laughed.

"Oh? He needs food? Just a bit of grains is enough for this bird" The boy laughed.

The girl warned with her index finger in his face "Ay! Don't call him bird. He's my brother and he is called Kali".

"Oh god this girl is mad. Brother let's just get rid of her" the boy complained looking at the second man.

"You'll not breath a word about us to anyone and you'll do whatever I tell you to do" the second man warned and got into the driver's seat while the girl, her brother, the first man and the boy got into the back seat of the jeep.