NEW MEMBER

"What's your name?" The first man asked.

"I'm Raaha" The girl answered.

"I'm Karthik! This is Prince and that's our boss" the first man introduced himself and the others.

"I'm Princess Nandika Pandiyan who they kidnapped from my marriage" Nandu introduced herself making Raaha smile at her awkwardly.

"Don't act smart spoiled princess because he can throw you off the jeep" Prince warned pointing to his brother in the driver's seat.

"Oh please do. So I can escape and then send my army to kill you guys" Nandu  looked at the man beside her making Raaha snort.

"Hey chota packet what are you laughing at? And you came empty handed as if you are going to your home" Prince said.

"I don't have much clothes. I'll buy them in our next stop when I get my salary advance" Raaha said.

"Did you inform your family?" Nandu asked.

"I have no one. My mom died when I was fifteen since then I started working" Raaha said.

"Oh! Sorry" Nandu apologised but frowned asking "How old are you again?"

"I turned eighteen last month" Raaha replied.

Prince smirked "So you are a chota packet after all" making Raaha glare at him.

"Just because you are boss'es brother don't think I'll stop my brother from plucking your eyeballs" Raaha warned.

"Ooooh! I'm scared" Prince sarcastically said making Raaha turn her head ignoring him.

"I should be a married woman by now and be in the palace but now I'm stuck here with three stupid men and an innocent child" Nandu complained.

"I'm not a child" "I'm not stupid" Both Raaha and Prince retorted and glared at each other.

"Princess Nandika we'll send you back once our work is done with you. So you need not worry about us harming you" Karthik said.

"Until you try to escape or put us in unnecessary danger" The man beside her spoke for the second time since they met.

"What is your work that involves me? Couldn't you have just asked me?" Nandu asked.

"You wouldn't have done it or atleast your so called family wouldn't have allowed it" Karthik answered.

"So this so called work is against my family then" Nandu concluded "And why do you think I will do it just because you kidnapped me?"

"You will" The silent man said as if he predicted the future right.

After an hour the jeep entered an arch as Nandu read 'SLAVE MARKET ' making her frown and ask "Isn't this independent India? Why are there slave markets here?"

"There are parts in this country which you don't even want to visit" Prince said making the girls frown as the silent man parked the jeep in the parking lot.

"I'll go bring someone while you go do your things" the silent man said getting out of the jeep and walked away.

"Is he going to bring a slave?" Raaha asked.

"Here is your advanced salary. Go and buy whatever you want with the princess. And I'm warning you if you help her run away she'll be on a slave ship to some other country while our boss will feed you to the dogs. Alive" Karthik warned making Raaha gulp and take the few notes from his hand before Nandu and Raaha walked into the crowd.

"Hey! Don't believe him. I'm sure the boss is not like that. Look at him he's so calm and versatile" Nandu said.

"What I think is he's maintaining all the calm before the storm" Raaha shuddered.

"Can you help me take these cuffs off? They are hurting my wrists" Nandu asked as if she's in pain.

"Why did they cuff you like this? I mean they look like bangles" Raaha said.

"I know right! Senseless creatures. Now can you help me?" Nandu asked making Raaha think a bit and tried taking off the cuffs but she was electruoted and fell down holding her shoulder.

"Oh my god! Are you alright?" Nandu asked bending down.

"They are locked with the blood. And only the blood of the owner will open them" Karthik explained as he walked towards them with a backpack and a few covers in his hands.

"You used magic?" Nandu asked making Raaha frown.

"Magic?" Raaha asked.

"You think only you royal families know them?" Prince lifted Raaha up onto her feet looking at Nandu while he threw few bags at her continuing "These are kids wear. I'm sure they will fit you" making Raaha glare at him but accepted the clothes.

"Only royal families and loyal families knows the secret. How did you guys learn it?" Nandu questioned.

"We read" Prince smiled when suddenly the second man fell onto a stall breaking through a wall making everyone yell and run away from there.

"Ooh! My brother fell?" Prince whistled as the six foot eight inches man walked towards the second man like a predator.

"Agasthya? Are you alright?" Karthik asked making everyone listen to the boss'es name for the first time.

Agasthya got up dusting his hand in the sand and missed the punch from the tall predator and jumped onto his head hitting him on the top of head making the man try holding him down but Agasthya held his arm and turned it onto his back before pinning down the man in a death grip making his eyes roll back into his head.

"He's going to kill him?" Nandu asked making the guys roll their eyes.

Suddenly a bell rang and a seller yelled "SOLD" making the girls confused and Agasthya let go of the predator's head making him cough as the man bought some documents which Agasthya took signing and the predator put his thumb print on the documents.

"From today on he's yours. Now fuck off from this place. I've got bidding to do" The seller walked away.

The predator went down on his knees and touched his forehead to Agasthya's feet promising "From now on I'll protect you and follow your orders with my life Master".

Raaha and Nandu looked at each other while Agasthya took a step back making the predator stand and follow his master towards the jeep as Raaha said "I don't think he'll fit in the jeep".

"That's why we bought something else chota packet" Prince walked them towards some other vehicle which is already filled with their previous luggage making Nandu raise her eyebrows at the car.