SHOPPING

Nandu frowned in her sleep and held her head blinking her eyes open to see everything around her black making her confused and saw a whole from which sunlight is coming and looked out to see crowd and vendors selling fruits and things.

She heard sound and shaking making her conclude that she's in a truck and searched around for something to hit her kidnapper but found nothing and decided to use her fists as the door opened. She gave a battle cry before moving forward to hit her kidnapper only to fall down on her face.

She groaned and rolled onto her back and closed her eyes due to the light before blinking her eyes open adjusting to the sunlight and looked at a man....no....no....a boy who raised his eyebrows chuckling as he exchanged glanced with a man on the other door.

"Looks like she's done dreaming" The boy said making the man snort and close the truck door before extending his arm for her to hold.

"Listen whoever you are leave me back at the place you took me from. At least you'll not die but if you still hold me against my will you'll face my father's and brother's warth" Nandu warned making the boy scoff.

"Are you done? We have shopping to do" saying the boy bent down and held her bicep before lifting her up onto her feet and dragged her throwing the keys to the man who's in early his twenties.

"You are inviting your own death" Nandu gritted out making him the younger boy roll his eyes.

"If it is about the tracker in your leg forget it. I already cut it out" The boy said making Nandu notice the bandage on her foot for the first time.

She breathed heavily "You hurt me? No one will save you from me now" and took her hand out of his grip before closing her eyes and  chanted something and yelled pushing her hands with a force in the direction of the boy.

He yawned as if he's bored making her confused that he's not hurt and her powers are not working as she looked at her hands "These magical cuffs locks your power in place. So if you are done with your drama let's go" and dragged her.

Nandu tried taking off the cuffs as he reminded her "It's useless" making her stomp on her feet.

"Buy some clothes" The boy said making her look at the money and then at the clothes.

"You call them clothes? Do you even know what kind of clothes I wear?" Nandu arrogantly said.

"Well! If you want to wear your saree in the forest and desert you can but don't blame me if you die because you can't run" The boy's words made her groan and select an outfit.

"I need a shower" Nandu said.

"No" The boy said making her grit "I won't wear clothes without showering. So you better show me a way to the bathroom here or I'm not coming with you".

"God give me strength not to kill this spoiled princess" The boy groaned and dragged her towards the stalls which were hidden behind the clothing shop and pushed her inside warning "If you run away trust me you'll just have worse fate than you have with us" before closing the door and locking it from the outside.

Nandu showered and changed into casual wear and tried opening the door but concluded that it is locked and gritted her teeth and decided to escape from another way by putting her feet on the taps and jumped onto the wall and walked to the corner stall from wall to wall and jumped down onto the ground.

She started running away from the stalls so she'd not get caught and tried finding a mobile to call her people. She bumped into someone "I'm so sorry! Can you please lend me your mobile? I'm in a hurry and few people kidnapped me".

The man looked her up and down and stepped near her saying "I'll lend you my phone what is in it for me?"

"I'll give you gold if you want" Nandu said taking a step back making him smirk.

"Gold? The five feet gold is standing infront of me why would I need ornaments then?" the man held her hand.

"Let go...." Nandu struggled but the man kept dragging her towards the jeep.

He tried pushing her into the jeep when a vase was thrown at him making him fall down as Nandu heard a yell "Run!".