FIRST STEP

"Your majesty? Your highness?" Raaha mocked with weird expressions walking into the forest "Queen....Queen...Queen as if came from heaven..." and threw a rock into the river in anger stomping her foot.

She turned around and saw Agasthya who is shirtless and drenched looking at her with his blank face making her clear her throat "Boss! They are serving dinner you should go and eat too" making him look her up and down before walking away.

'Will it really happen? This little girl will killing our child? Was my decision in bringing her with us wrong? Why was I with Nandu?' With these thoughts Agasthya went towards the village to see everyone having dinner with a bonfire in the middle.

"Are you alright brother?" Prince asked once he noticed his brother walking towards them.

"We'll leave at midnight get ready" Agasthya ordered and walked towards another hut leaving the group confused at his changed decision.

"What's wrong with him?" Nandu asked making Prince shrug but Karthik followed Agasthya into the hut closing the door behind them to talk privately.

When it was time to leave everyone gathered around the Shivaling and the tribal chief bought a pot of milk to Nandu "Rani vare please do abhishekham so your journey will go on smoothly".

"I told you I'm not the Queen " Nandu said making the tribal chief smile.

"We do not know what the future holds" The tribal chief said looking between Nandu and Agasthya.

"Just do it Princess we're going to be late" Raaha said making Nandu sigh and did the abhishekam and prayed to God.

"My grandson Mutu and my bodyguard Somu will accompany you for showing the way and protect you all Raja vare" The tribal chief said leaving no room for discussion.

Since their first stop is through the forest they couldn't take any vehicle and followed Mutu. Agasthya was behind Mutu and behind him Nandika then Karthik, Raaha, Prince then Shatru and finally Somu was walking in a queue.

"So where is our first stop?" Nandu asked but no one answered making her continue "Since I decided not to escape I think I've a right to know where we're going".

Karthik sighed "We're going to Chola Raja mandira" making Nandu frown.

"I thought it was a myth" Nandu said.

"Our existence  was also a myth but we're here aren't we?" Prince said making Nandu quiet.

"But this so called temple doesn't it hold traps?" Raaha said making Karthik and Nandu turn to look at Raaha.

"How do you know?" Prince asked.

"We're going somewhere mysterious that means it'll not be easy" Raaha rolled her eyes.

"Not just traps! Death traps" They heard Agasthya from the front making Raaha nod once.

"Is your temple really made of gold?" Nandu asked.

"Pure gold which your family looted" Prince mocked making Nandu glare.

Nandu scoffed "We're already rich! Why would we loot? That too from CHOLAS" making Prince glare back.

"Everybody down" Agasthya yelled making everyone sit on their knees as an arrow went from top of their heads.

"Careful everyone! I think we're nearing the outskirts of the temple" Mutu informed making everyone look at the ground to see landmines.

"Are these landmines?" Raaha asked.

"Looks like that! But these works like sensors for all the arrows and spears. So watch where you are going chota packet" Prince warned and took a step forward and heard a click.