TEMPLE

Raaha and Nandu walked out from behind the rock after changing to see the guys waiting for them. Raaha pulled the shrug around her tightly feeling cold as Agasthya handed his jacket to Nandu.

They all walked towards the steps of the temple and stepped forward but Raaha couldn't go in. She touched her palm infront of her and felt an invisible shield making Nandu stop and turned to Raaha who stood before the steps.

"What happened?" Nandu asked.

"She can't enter" Mutu concluded.

"Why? She has purified herself like the rest of us" Prince said.

"I don't know the reason but she's not pure yet" Mutu said.

"It's okay you guys go. I'll wait here" Raaha said making Karthik frown.

"I don't think it's safe for you to stay here" Karthik said and looked at Agasthya.

Agasthya took out his backpack and threw to her which she easily caught as he ordered "There's a map in it. Meet us back here after your task is done" making everyone frown.

"We can't leave chota packet behind and stop ordering her around to complete your dirty works" Prince raised his voice.

"She's my employee" Agasthya stated making Raaha look down at her feet.

"I'll bring whatever you want by the time you come outside. BOSS" Raaha stressed out the word before walking away from the steps of the temple.

"Should you have to be like this after all the things she has done for your family?" Nandu asked.

"If we don't go in we will be late in returning to your friend there" Agasthya pointed out and walked inside the temple making everyone look at each other and then in the direction Raaha went worriedly before following Agasthya inside.

The temple was built in black rocks as if they have sculpted the temple from a huge rock. Nandika stepped forward making Agasthya yell "Watch out" and pulled her back as he held an arrow in his hand which shot out from the wall to their left.

"Traps" Karthik reminded them as they looked at the floor before them with some designs.

"I think it's the drawings" Prince said as he got on his knees. He assessed the drawings and looked at Shatru ordering him "Go and stand on the farther right. Karthik you go to the left" making them go and stand before the floor.

"Princess, you and I'll take the middle one's" Prince said making her nod looking at the last drawing.

"What about Agasthya?" Nandu asked.

"I'll take the last one" Agasthya stated making them look to the other end of the room.

"All of you will jump at a time onto the drawings. And don't even move a muscle until my brother opens the door" Prince ordered making them nod.

"One... two...three" Karthik counted but Agasthya flew into air when the count started doing rounds in the air as everyone jumped on the drawings at three including Agasthya who landed on his feet smoothly on the last drawing making everyone sigh.

Agasthya took out the cube and put it on the blank space of the designed wall and pushed the cube back into the wall pulling his hands back as the cube completely got absorbed into the wall and the designed wall shined before it turned into a mirror as they heard some sound from the walls.

"I think the traps are shut" Prince said and took a step forward and sighed making everyone follow him towards the mirror.