She narrowed her eyes at me. "That's a lie, you always joke about getting naked."

"Fair point. But I'm not joking. I'm a hundred percent serious," I told her, and she just kept staring at me. "So? Can I come in?"

"Yes! Wait, no."

I frowned, but smiled. I had expected for her to dragged me in the bathroom. This was surprisingly amusing. "No?"

"No, I mean yes! Yes, come in."

I chuckled at her indecisiveness. "You seemed so sure before."

"You're catching me off guard here!" She whined, popping her head back in the shower.

"So?"

"So, yes, yes! Come in!" she yelled and then popped her head back out, "WAIT! You're not allowed to look until you also have all your clothes off! We're doing it at the same time."

I burst into laughter. "What?"

"Take your clothes off with your eyes closed and get in the shower and then you're allowed to look," she explained.

"If I have to close my eyes, than you have to close your eyes too," I bargained.

"Sure, fine, yeah."

"You're making this very complicated," I pointed out, walking into the bathroom and closing the door behind me.

"Just take your clothes off already," she said, and popped her head back in.

"This was a bad idea," I mumbled.

"You"re not allowed to back out now!"

I chuckled at her alarmed tone. "Calm down, calm down, I'm following your orders."

With my eyes clothes, I took my clothes off and then navigated my way into my shower.

I had a big spacious shower. The kind where you could probably have a party in.

So, it wouldn't be too close proximity with Lexi, which would help in not having me combust on the spot.

"You in?" Lexi asked.

"Yes."

"Ready."

"As I'll ever be."

"Alright. On three. One. Two. Three."

We both opened our eyes.

Lexi was standing there naked. And I knew this was what I was going to see when I would open my eyes, but I was still kind of shocked.

I'd seen her breasts. I'd felt her down there. I thought I would be prepared for this. I was... not.

It took all of my self control to not just throw myself at her.

"I don't know if I've said this enough but you're really really beautiful," Lexi said softly, her eyes roaming all over my body.

I took a breath. Looked at her in the eyes. "Thank you, You're also really really beautiful."

"No, but like, I mean it, look at you. I love your chest, but I love your back too, and your arms and your legs and your hands and, you're just too good looking."

"Thank you," I replied, feeling my cheeks heating up even in the warm shower.

"I like that too," she said, a little shyly, pointing between my legs with her chin.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah."

"Not too disappointing?"