I planted a kiss on her lips and they were so soft and juicy. Don't fucking kiss me Rome she manage to say while I still had a good grip on her cheeks. I bent down and kissed her again but this time I bit the fuck out of her bottom lip. She was moaning so I know she was in a little pain but I didn't care her ass was gone learn to stop playing with me. Seeing her eyes water made me unlatch my teeth from her lip and release her cheeks. I wanted to get her mind right but I didn't want to make her cry baby ass cry. "You are not so bad as you let on now are you," I said as she made a final turn to walk to her room. She didn't reply. "Don't make me fuck you up you hear," I said shouting so she could hear me since she slammed the door to her bedroom and come clean this shit up.

I grabbed my phone and walked to the door. Everything in me wanted to keep bickering with her ass but she done blessed with twice as much of a workload and she aint even know it.

As soon as I walked in the building I could just tell something was up. The atmosphere was off. Dre came running up to me in a panic.

"Bro, where the fuck have you been, I have been calling yo ass," he said.

"Calm yo ass down nigga," I said while pushing through him to make my way to my office. I got into my office and sat down in the chair behind my desk; Dre came in after me and closed the door.

"Now what's going on," I said.

"Bruh niggas backing out doing business with us," he said. Four of the niggas we supply just back out saying they are straight. Bruh we just lost a couple of hundred thousand from this shit.

I knew Dro's ass had something to do with this shit. It wasn't my fault Mani beat Brit's ass like that. Now that nigga fucking with my business but family or not I had to protect what's mine.

"What we gone do man, cause I think we should get dad involved in this," Dre said. No nigga dad retired from this shit so it's up to me and you.

                                 Dre started pacing back and forth, nigga chill out I said. How the fuck you have gone run this shit after me if yo ass acting like that calm the fuck down. Listen this is what we gonna do. Since Dro wants to play games with my money I think it's only right we play games with his. We gone take out his biggest buyer and put fear in all these niggas. I see it this way no harm no foul. We gone plan this shit out nice and smooth so get ready to ride. Dre rubbed his hands like Birdman and said let's do this shit bout time ya boy see some action.

                                        A couple of days passed and the plan was put in place. Dro's biggest supplier was a lame-ass nigga named Key-lo. I could never stand dude cause he stayed trying to fuck on Brittany, so it has been in my plans to take him out. I sent Lil Preach on a mission to stalk this nigga so we could find a weak spot since he stay with shootas surrounding him even at his residence. Lil Preach did his big one I ain't even gone lie; after all this is over with I need to make a mental note to push lil homie up the ranks. Lil Preach studied his every move for a couple of days and he found his weak point. It's crazy cause every nigga weak spot is always a bitch. You ain't gone never catch me slippin over some bitch.

He was fucking with this white broad and her place was the only place he went alone. It probably had something to do with keeping that shit a secret from his baby momma. He would go by the white girl before he went home to his baby momma which made shit way better for me.

Me, Dre, and lil preach were riding an unmarked all-black SUV.

                                   Me and Dre were gonna handle that on our own but Preach volunteered to come. We had everything we were gone need in the back of the whip. Choopas, ski mask, duck tape, and rope. We were riding in pure silence I don't know what was going on in their minds but in mine was nothing but chaos. I knew this wasn't ever a move my dad would make against Dro since they grew up doing this shit together but that nigga cross the line. He didn't so much as try to talk it out. He didn't even try to hit my dad up and see what we could do from here so fuck him. I ain't going to lie that nigga was like a second dad to me, but if he wanted to be petty about the situation then I had to show him I'm the king of petty.