Chapter 37

“Niall, I can’t, the dream just feels so real.” I said as we walked downstairs. “Wait, the twins!”

I ran back up down the hall, down another hall and to the twins room. I looked into Adams crib first, not seeing him. I ran over to Trays and no Tray. I felt tears forming now, as I ran downstairs, my feet hitting the cold hardwood. I jumped down the last few stairs and to the kitchen.

“Oh my god, my babies,” I breathed out. I ran over to where Louis and Eleanor were holding them at the bar. I grabbed Adam out of Lous arms and cuddled him, mumbling random things.

“Mel what’s wrong? You were crying earlier when I came to wake you and Niall up,” she said shaking me from my world of twins and fiancé.

“Oh, um. It’s a long story I’ll tell you later.” I said smiling, kissing Adams forehead and giving him back to Louis.

“Oh, I forgot, we thought me and you and the girls could go look for decorations for the wedding today?” she said picking her juice up.

“Oh, yeah I totally forgot about the wedding with the twins here, but I’m not sure I don’t know if I want to leave 6 boys with my twins.” ( A/N Justin comes and stays the day when he’s not busy). “ I said trying to not worry about everything.

“I’ll stay, with the guys, you go enjoy your trip ok?” Andrea said. I knew she wanted to stay with Justin though. I thought about it for a while, finally deciding to go.

“Well, let’s go get ready.” Autumn smiled. She wobbled up the steps, as I followed behind her. I walked to my room and going to the closet. I picked out a vest like t-shirt with YOLO on it. I picked out some teal colored shorts, and some black converse. I got black underwear, and a bra and set them in the bathroom. I slipped my other clothes off, and hopped into the shower.

I slipped ,my clothes on and dried my hair, finishing it off by straightening it. I put on winged eyeliner on top leaving everything else off but my masquera . I applied very little and went to my jewelry box. I pick out some earring to match my shorts, and slipped my socks and shoes on. I picked out my purse, a black one with a big bow on it.

I put my wallet in it, and my phone in my back pocket. I cut all the lights off and set off for downstairs. I tripped down the last 4, but caught before I hit the ground. Someone holding my bum, and waist. I looked up and saw Zayn.

“Hey be careful,” he smiled setting me on my feet and going to look for a mirror is my guess. I was careful not to trip as I went into the movie room, seeing everyone in there.

“Bye boys, be good!” We yelled shutting the door with a clicking noise. We got into my car and back out.

“So tell us about your dream Mel,” Amber said. That caught me off guard, as I opened my mouth and looked into the rearview mirror.

“Oh, well its not a lot to it. Me and Niall were driving home with the twins, I was driving. And and, I wrecked. And it killed the twins and Niall flew out of the window, the last thing he said was “Come Bac, then went dead.” I said remembering the nightmare, not a dream.  They gasped, but Amber was puzzled, “Why are you so upset then?” she asked.

“Because it felt so weird, I can’t shake the feeling. I just hope it isn’t true.” I said turning into the store.

After shopping and shopping, we found enough for today. I piled the stuff into the car, and we drove to go eat.

Ok sorry its soo short, but Im super tired. Also, go fan chazzastyles, and read her stories, their amazing. Thanks so much for over 5000 reads! 6000 for another chapter tomorrow if I have time. Thanks for everything.  Vote, fan comment. (BtW most of these are fillers right now)

~Courtney