Chapter 27

Maura’s P.O.V

I woke up early and no one was awake. I decided to go and make breakfast for everyone this morning. I walked by Niall and Melody’s room and saw them cuddled together. I have never seen someone love Niall as much as Melody. I could see the way she giggled, looked at, and watched Niall.  I quietly slipped into their room and captured an adorable picture. I smiled and pulled the blanket over them and walked out, making sure to close the door. I went down the huge stair case and tried to find the kitchen.  I walked down the hall and ended up in a room with multiple TV’s, couches on different heights, and one huge TV on another wall. I walked out of the room and down another hall to find the living room. There were 4 huge couches and a couple love seats, with some bean bags strung around. I walked through the other entrance and found a darker room with a chandelier. It had a long table with many chairs placed at the same spot on every side. I weaved my through and finally found the kitchen. It has a large island beside the counters, double ovens, a large sink, and a huge stove, with a built in fridge. I went to the fridge and got bacon, eggs, and bologna.

I went and fried everything and set it on the breakfast bar.

Melody’s P.O.V

“Food,” I yelled once I had awoken. I ran into the bathroom, took a quick shower dried off, got some white shorts, and a t-shirt. I slipped on some TOMS and threw my hair into a messy bun, putting on some quick makeup. I ran and woke Niall up before puking again.

“Food,” I yelled running downstairs to find Maura watching the flat screen in the kitchen.

“Morning,” I said happily. I went and grabbed a bunch of food and piled it on my plate. Niall came down in shorts and no shirt and grabbed a plate piling as much food on his as I did on mine.  

“God you two, Melody you eat as much as Niall.” She teased.

“I got a living thing in me that steals all my damn food.” I smirked back. She just laughed and got a cup of tea. She set it in front of Niall and got me a glass of orange juice. I mumbled a quick thank you and continued to pile the food into my mouth.

“What are we going to do today?” Maura asked.

“I’m not sure.” Niall said finishing the rest of my food. I swatted his hand away and ate it, earning a quick laugh from Maura.

“Well, Niall you stay with Greg, Melody and I will go shopping. I wanna get to know my daughter in law. Is that ok Mel, do you feel like shopping?”  she asked giving me a small smile.

“Yes ma’am. I’d love that. Let me get changed.” I said putting my plate in the sink.

“Ok, do you mind if I use the bathroom to take a shower?” she asked.

“Mum, you don’t have to ask.” Niall said drinking the rest of the tea. I smiled and walked upstairs. I went in my closet and looked around. I got a loose peach colored tank, black Hollister shorts, and golden flip flops. I went and changed and found a bracelet. I put it on and let me hair down. It was now wavy and still damp so I just put some mousse in and added a little more makeup. I got my purse and phone and skipped down stairs.

“Hello.” I said as I skipped over to Niall.

“Hello beautiful.” He smiled kissing me.

“Hell no.” Greg said pushing us apart. I blushed and looked away until Maura came back down.

“Ready love?” she asked.

“Yup,” I said popping the ‘p’. Maura smiled and kissed the boys on the cheek and we left.

“I’ll drive.” I smiled. She nodded and I led her to Nialls Range Rover. I got in and cut the radio on to listen to the morning talks.

“Hows everything been Melody? I mean having a famous boy-friend, being engaged, and pregnant. Isn’t it all weird?” she asked. I cut the AC on and looked at her.

“Yeah, it is. I was having the worst day ever when Niall came. He just walked into my apartment, with Liam and found me unconscious.” I said remembering that day.

“What happened.” She gasped.

“Well, there was a picture of me sleeping with a teddy bear leaked, and sent to everyone. I ran home and cut myself and almost bleed to death.” I said as I pulled into the mall parking lot.

“Im glad you’re ok,” she said as she got out. I got my purse and locked the doors.

“Me too.” I smiled as we got in the mall.

No goal this time, I'll update when I feel like it, but in the mean time go read these amazing peoples stories:

Patterso810

SMinter

AndiiBabiiHoran97

All amazing writers and help me out alot. And aslo a big thank you to SMinter for creating the new cover! Fan her!