Chapter 29

Nialls P.O.V

Today I found out if I was having one, or two kids. All the stress on me is killing me, and Mell also. Shes had morning sickness already and its only 6. I kept my hold on her while she continued sleeping. I brushed her blonde hair out of her eyes, and behind her ear, giving her a small kiss on the temple. I grabbed her phone, getting on my twitter because my phones downstairs. I unlocked her phone and saw a new message.. from Kailyn. I’ve never  heard that name before from Mel.

‘Hey Mel! Its Kailyn! I’m back in town! Text me if you wanna hang out today- Kailyn.’

I smiled, knowing Mel had an old friend.  She rolled over and snuggled into my chest and wiggled her toes together. I smiled and signed on my twitter.  I followed a few fans and logged back out.

“Mornings.” Mel said snuggling deeper into my chest.

“Morning babe, you better get ready. Our appointment is in 2 hours, and 45 minutes away.” I said rubbing her back.

“Ok. Im going, but my kiss first.” She smiled. I leaned down and gave her a sweet kiss. She kissed me again and went to the shower. I rolled  out of bed and went to Zayns room. I got in his shower and bathed. I quickly jumped out and wrapped the towel around my waist. I walked back into my room and heard the water still on. I got some black jeans and a blue shirt. I slipped my boxers on and put my jeans on. I draped the shirt on the spinny chair and went to style my hair. Finally I fixed it the way I wanted it, walking back to the bed, sitting down. Melody soon came out wearing a smiley face shirt, with a british flag in the circle, red high wasted shorts, her shirt tucked into it, and some blue converse. Also he was in a ponytail, scrunched. Beautiful.

As we walked into the examining room, Mel was shaking. The doctor lifted her shirt up to her bra and put the cold liquid on her stomach. I stayed by Mels side holding her hand, drawing small patterns onto it with my thumb. The doctor moved the thing around until we saw feet.

“There they are. Did you want to  know the sex of the babies?” the doctor smiled.

“B-Babies?” Melody asked.

“Yes,  twins. See there, 4 hands and 4 feet.” She smiled, pointing out the 2 babies. Melody smiled and cried happy tears.
“Yes we would like to know.” I said wiping her tears away.

“Well, Mr. Horn, and Ms. Paige. Looks like you’re having twins boys!” she said happily.

“Oh my god! Yay.” Mel said hugging me.

“Ill get you your picture and you can leave after rescheduling.” The doctor smiled as she walked to get the pictures.

“Oh my god Niall, 2 kids, 2 boys. Wow. Im so excited to tell everyone!” Melody said as we skipped out to the car.

“Careful babe.” I said slowing her down. As we drove home Mel cut the radio on listening to music.

“Mum! We’re back!” I yelled as we opened the door.

“Hey Ni, hey Mel! I was just packing. How’d it go?” she asked as we walking into her room.

“Um, you’re going to have 2 grandsons!” I yelled.

“Oh my god! Yes! I love you Niall, you too Mel.” She said hugging me and pulling Mel into the hug.

Twins. My fiancés having twins.

TWINS!

  Ok, so I figured I'd post this incase my power goes out, due to the winter storm we're getting here! And Kailyn is Charlie! Shes my BESTFRIEND!(; And go fan her- chazzastyles. Shes awesome! Ok, fan, vote, comment!

~Courtney