Chapter 8

Me and Niall arrived at the interveiw in 5 minutes. I kept biting my nails on the ride over and shaking my leg.

"Babe. Shh. It's ok. We're for maybe 5-10 minutes. Then we can go shopping.'' Niall said taking my hand and gently squezzing it . I smiled and we walked into the buliding.

~Skip the interveiw~

"You know. It felt good telling everyone. But I don't want you getting hate. If you ever get tired of it and want a normal boyfriend. Let me know but I'll always love you'' he said kissing me lightly.

"Niall you are normal but the paps and fans invade your life and try to control it. I never want anyone else.'' I said.'I.''  "love."  I said kissing him  between words. I kissed him longer than the others before saying the next word. "You.'' I smiled.

Niall smiled and we walked into  Walmart. We planned on getting a new tv after seeing the pent house in Nialls Hotel.

"Babe. I thought about it. Could we all possibly buy a mansion. The boys and I could stay there when we're in Florida. Please. I'm tired of living in a hotel. Pleassseeee, I've already looked at one.'' Niall pleaded.

"Niall no. Pent house and thats it. I told you I can pay for the pent house. I'll get my dad to send me money from California.'' I said taking Niall to the tv section.

"Well I guess Im living with just the boys in the mansion I bought.'' Niall sighed. I dropped my phone and purse a long with my jaw.

"Niall.Why.The. Hell.Did.You.Do.That?"I said through gritted teeth. I couldn't take it any more. I busted out laughing.

"don't scare me like that babe. We move in tomorrow.'' He said. "Its fully furnished. I already knew I just wanted some pillows and stuff for it.'' I smiled and picked my purse up. I looked at my phone and saw it had a huge crack down middle.

"And you need a new phone now'' Niall asked smirking. I nodded and we went to the blankets.

 We had spent 569 dollars on stuff for the house. Niall had called Paul to come get the stuff.

We walked to the car and got in.  We had 20 minutes before Amber would be there.

"Oh yeah. I have Amber to be there with me when your touring.'' I smiled. Niall smiled and continued to drive.

"I got Paul and the guys to go to your apartment and take your clothes and stuff to the house. So when we get there tomorrow all your stuff will be there. And Im flying half of my stuff over. Plus the stuff in the hotel.'' Niall said turning into the same McDonalds. I saw Amber sitting there eating a hamburger fries and a larger drink beside her with a suit case of stuff. Niall pulled into the parking lot and we walked over to her. 

"Hey guys. I got my stuff if your still sure I can stay with you.'' she said smiling, getting up and hugging me and Niall.

"Yeah were sure. But we aren't gonne live in the Pent House.'' I said smiling.

"What? Why not?!" She said her smile fading.

'' Cause I bought a mansion for me and the band along with you 3.'' Niall replied.

"Three?" I asked.

"The baby. Remember" Niall said poking Ambers stomach. I nodded and smiled.

"Ok. Well Im gonna take this to the car and we can go back to the hotel.'' Niall said picking up Ambers stuff.

"I could have carried that.'' Amber whined. I poked her belly and she shrugged.

Its been a week since we moved into the mansion and its honestly huge. Me and Niall had done a dirty thing the other night but no details. Haha

"Ready Amber?" I asked grabbing the keys to Nialls Range Rover. 

"Yeah.'' she smiled getting up. 

"Babe here!" Niall said running down the stairs. He handed me his credit cards and about 200 dollars.

"No Niall. I can pay.'' I said walking out.He slapped it into my hand kissing me and slipped the money into my back pocket of my yellow short shorts. He ran away when he was done. I flipped him off and made a heart. 

We drove to the mall and walked in. We went to Hollister, American Eagle, Rue 21, Hot Topic(that was me), Journeys of course. I had gotten 3 pairs of black skinny jeans, 4 neon ones, 1 pair of splattered white ones. I got a bunch of shirts and 3 pairs of Vans from Journeys. I payed for mine and used Nialls card for Amber. 

She got like 20 pairs of shorts, 30 shirts, I got her 10 pairs of shoes, bras, underwear, tank tops, sweatpants, hoodies, belts, jeans, a lot of makeup, a straightener, curler, blow dryer, finger nail polish and a lot of others. Of course she got everything that was on clearence or on sale. I helped pay for a lot cause I didnt want Niall to pay for it.

She got over 700 dollars worth and I got maybe 200. And the shoes were maybe 200 together, So 400.  ( I know it sounds rediculous but I wanted them to have new clothes,)

We had gotten home and put allour clothes in the closet. There was 2 materbedrooms the same size and same layout but different color.

"The guys are here girls!" Niall yelled. Amber hadn't met the other boys.

"Im nervous. What if they don;t like me?" she asked as we walked down the stairs.

"You'll be fine.'' I said when we saw the guys.

I saw her and Zayn watching each other very close... Weird.

Well....Guess I live with 7 other people. Or 6 born 1 unborn.

Hope its long enough. Im still getting over this sickness, I have a lot of homework. So um. I like shopping for people and myself so I had to put a lot of stuff in there.  I just googled mansions. I wish I owned it but I like where I live.

Okay enough of me. This story will probably have 12 chapters left. I don't want a super long one but I dont like writing about one of One Direction all the time because I love them all.

And whats that with Zayn and Amber? Haha I dont know. Maybe I do but Im keeping quiet. Ok Bye

Vote

Fan

Comment. I'd love you forver.

~Courtney