Chapter 30

Melodys P.O.V

“Ugh.” I groaned running to the bathroom. I bent over to toilet and let everything come back up. I finished up, brushed my teeth and hopped in the shower. I washed my long blonde hair, washed my body, and shaved. I hopped out, grabbed my towel, and wrapped it around my body.

“Shit.” I muttered seeing I forgot clothes. I opened the door and creeped out, seeing Niall in the bed. I went over to my drawers grabbed some blue laced underwear and a matching bra.

I turned around and fell into something hard, loosing the towel.

“I like you without that.” Niall smirked bending down to kiss me. He broke the kiss and got me a robe, handing it to me.

“There you go beautiful,” Niall smiled going downstairs. I giggled and walked to the closet. I grabbed a Love_ Pink tank with sequins on it, and some black, Hollister lounging shorts. I slipped everything on and dried my hair.

I straightened it and moved onto my makeup, doing a small wing and some eye shadow. I put everything away and went to get some socks. I got some red ones and put them on my small feet, getting my white hightops and putting them on.

I heard Niall and someone talking quietly in the kitchen as I walked down the stairs. I got to the bottom and walked in seeing my old best friend Kaiyln.

“Kaiyln!!” I yelled running and hugging her.

“Oh my god Melody, I missed you!” she said as we continued to hug. I felt tears drip on my shoulder; I looked up and saw Kaiyln crying.

“Babe, don’t cry.” I smiled wiping her tears away with my thumb.

“I can’t help it, I missed you so much.” She said smiling.

“I missed you too.” I said hugging her and letting go.

“Niall, how’d you get her here?” I asked smiling.

“She texted you the other day so I deleted the text and got her number. I told her where, an when to come, and here she is.” He said smiling.

“Oh my god, Niall. I love you!” I said jumping into his arms.

“I love you too!” he smiled, setting me back on the ground.

“Lemme see that belly.” Kaiyln smiled.

“Ok.” I said lifting my shirt up to reveal the bigger belly than I used to have.

“Oh my.” She said poking it.

“Twin boys babes!” I smiled pulling my shirt back down.

“Two?! Oh my god!” she yelled. I laughed at her and sat down.

Nialls phone started ringing and he walked to the movie room.

“So, where have you been?” I asked getting orange juice, crackers, and pickles.

“Um, well. I’ve been in Texas.” She said looking at my food.

“WhyTexas, and want some?” I asked shoving a cracker with pickle slices on it.

“Um no thanks and I just love it there. I played the drums for a band at a restaurant.” She laughed pushing away the food.

“Oh sounds fun. Did you want something to eat?” I asked. Maura left last night sadly, to go back home. I miss her cooking, and having a mom figure.

“Sure, whatcha got?” she smiled. I went to open my mouth but she interrupted me. “Not that either.” She smirked.

“Melody! Melody! Melody! The guys are coming home!” Niall yelled running into the kitchen. “Yuck.” He said dropping the smile.