After listening to Tavish, YN quickly turns away from him.

YN standing from Bed: You are too wild. So nothing like this is going to happen now. I'm leaving
Saying this, YN runs away to the washroom.

 I'm leavingSaying this, YN runs away to the washroom

Tavish laughs seeing YN running away.

Tavish lies back on the bed and closes his eyes. In a few moments, a mysterious smile appears on Tavish's face. Now only Tavish knew what the meaning of this smile was.

After a while YN comes out of the washroom. And sees that Tavish was not in the room.
She goes to the closet room. In a while she was standing in front of the dressing table wearing clothes.

YN looking at the love bites on her neck,
Ye Tavish na kuch jada hi bite karta hai.
By saying this, she hides all the marks with concealer. She was about to turn back after combing her hair when Tavish hugs her from behind.

YN Looking at Tavish in the mirror,
What happened?

Tavish kissing YN's neck and shoulder : Wifey, We will go to Lonavala.

YN's face smiles after listening to Tavish.

Tavish turns YN towards him: We will leave this evening.

YN smiling : Ok.

Tavish kisses YN on the forehead and goes to the washroom. After Tavish leaves, a deep smile appears on YN's face.

--------------------------------------------

on the other side of the forest,
a house surrounded by trees. In that house, SP was sitting on the sofa looking at the woman sitting in front of him.

SP: what have you come here to do Sheetal?

Sheetal angrily : that's what you're asking me? First you tell me that you had come to India then why didn't you tell me. With such difficulty, I came to know about you from Deven.

SP stares at Deven after listening to Sheetal.
To Deven apna sar neeche kar leta hai.

SP looking at sheetal  : i don't feel the need to tell you Sheetal!

Sheetal staring at SP : You are forgetting that I am your partner.

SP raised his one eyebrow : Partner and you..
Then sarcastically: Tumhari itni Aukat nahi hai ki tum meri  partner ban sako।

Sheetal angrily standing : you.. You are forgetting that I am Sheetal Singhania.

SP leaning on the couch and smirked: And you are forgetting how you got this Singhania position.

Sheetal irritated tone: SP you... I don't understand what to do, that one is YN Tavish's wife. Uske to jaise par nikale ho.

On hearing YN's name, SP starts glaring at Sheetal.

Sheetal: Don't know who is this YN. Tried to find out but can't find anything.
I have a feeling someone is a gold digger. Paise dekha nahi ke...........

Then SP shouted: Shutup you bitch.. She is my daughter.

Sheetal gets shocked after listening to SP and starts looking at SP.

SP stood staring at Sheetal,
YN is my daughter. SP ka khoon hai vo.

Sheetal shocked: YN your daughter means she is the same.

SP doesn't say anything about Sheetal talk.

Sheeta looking at SP : That means Tavish knows everything about YN. Then Tavish will do that work. Because YN is with him.

SP thinking of something: That's why I want YN. Only one month is left.

Sheetal: And do you think Tavish will leave YN?

SP sitting on the couch: YN is my daughter, I will snatch her from Tavish.

Sheetal in sarcastic way: Haan. and Tavish will let her go..  Right...

SP glaring at Sheetal:  If you are standing here to support your step son, then you can go.

Sheetal: I'm just ......

SP shouted: OUT......

Sheetal stares at SP and then leaves from there after seeing Deven.

SP standing up from the couch: Don't disturb me.

Saying this, the SP goes to the first floor.

--------------------------------------------