52. From Beyond The Stars

Start from the beginning

Y/n: it has been done your world has been restored!

The remaining Autogals were Amazed by what they had just witnessed.

Optimus Prime: I can't believe it you actually did it you managed to revive our world and single-handedly.

Y/n: I'm a hero heroes are supposed to help people in need no matter how big or small the task is.

Optimus Prime: for your services to our kind we are forever in your debt is there anything we can do to repay you?

Y/n L/n thought about it for a brief moment at first he was going to refuse and tell them that it was all in a day's work but then he looked at their ship and he got a brilliant idea.

Y/n: well if you want to repay me then I would like to take possession of your ship.

Optimus Prime: consider our ship yours it's the least we can do to repay you for all you've done for us.

Y/n: well then I will see you all again someday.

Optimus Prime: thank you for everything you've done for us.

Y/n L/n was then given a big group hug by the autogals they smiled as they hugged him and as soon as the hug was over they separated and thanked him for all he did for them.

Arcee: I got to say for a male you're not half bad hope to see you again real soon.

Bulkhead: yeah you're a real good guy.

Wheeljack: wish we could have gotten to know you more but we've got a lot of rebuilding to do.

Bumblebee: I got to say they ought to call the maker of Miracles or something.

Y/n: I like that the maker of Miracles I think I'll keep that.

Ratchet: I must say you are an odyssey, an enigma, and anomaly but yet you have proven yourself to be a hero of the highest order and for that you have my eternal respect.

Y/n: it was an honor to meet all of you and it is a privilege to call you all my friends.

Optimus Prime: till all are one

Y/n: back at ya!

Y/n L/n immediately went on to his new ship and he immediately piloted the ship back to Earth when he arrived back on Earth he immediately piloted the ship back to the new age Academy thankfully he used to security clearance to Pilot the ship without getting shot down or fired upon immediately landed his new ship at one of the transport docks when he left his newly acquired chip he was greeted by the three headmistresses of the new age Academy.

Glynda: Y/n I am beyond terrified to ask but, what happened this time?

Y/n: I found a bunch of alien refugees they asked for my help I revitalized they're planet and now I have saved an entire world and species from Extinction.

The three headmistresses of the new age Academy immediately slapped their foreheads and dragged their hands down their faces.

Ruby Tojo: of course you did.

Venelana: no matter how many times we think you cannot surprise us anymore than you already have you just pull another rabbit out of your hat.

Y/n: what can I say see the invisible touch the Untouchable break the Unbreakable do the impossible that's the way I roll!~

Glynda: I have to ask where did you get the ship?

Y/n: they gave it to me as a form of repayment.

Venelana: but you can teleport and you can fly why would you need a ship?