5. The rise of Supremacy

Glynda POV.
Location: the new age Academy

Right now one of the three headmistresses of the new age Academy is trying to figure out a solution to a very difficult problem apparently there's a vigilante going around all of North America doing illegal superhero work and apparently on a mission to destroy a stray devil the members of the occult research Club were easily defeated by this vigilante but they were not seriously injured suffering only superficial wounds.

Glynda: I don't understand, how we supposed to catch this vigilante if we can't figure out a pattern as to where she shows up?!

Venelana: and without something of hers to track a tracking spell will do no good.

Ruby Tojo: we might have to set up a trap.

Glynda: I agree if this so-called hero is truly a hero then we'll have to set up a scenario that a true hero which never be able to ignore.

Soon enough the three Headmistresses of the new age Academy received a transmission apparently in Washington DC a super villain has taken the president hostage.

Ruby Tojo: it seems that fate Has Smiled upon us and given us our scenario that the so-called true hero cannot resist.

Glynda: I'll send some of our best agents to go apprehend the so-called hero.

Ruby Tojo: I'll contact the authorities tell them the situation and tell them to keep an eye out for the vigilante.

Y/n's POV.
Location: Washington DC USA

Y/n L/n is right now across the street from the White House he's using his powers to render himself invisible right now the White House is surrounded by police officers members of the SWAT team and a bunch of members of the Secret Service.

Y/n: hopefully when I save the president this will boost my rep and people will start seeing me as a hero instead of a vigilante.

Y/n L/n teleported into the White House using the power of the space Stone when he got inside the Oval Office he noticed that president Ray Lafleur was being held hostage by a couple of super villains there were three of them in total of course all of them were female the first villain her arm took the shape of a powerful automatic rifle the second villain she had a chainsaw arm and the third villain she had laser eyes the three super villains were holding the president hostage and trying to force him to sign a bill that would make superheroes illegal in America.

Gun arm villain: now Mr President you just have to sign that bill and heroes will be illegal and we'll let you go~

President Lafleur: I will not do it you can take my life but I will not endanger my country's Society by taking away our greatest Defenders!!!

Chainsaw villain: well then Mr President you're about to get your pretty little guts splattered all over the Oval Office~

Y/n: that's what you think~

The three of them turned and they immediately saw Y/n L/n appear before they're very eyes using his powers to turn himself visible again.

Laser eye villain: who the hell are you?!?!?!??

Y/n: Lady I am father Reverend Uncle Ruckus no relation~

Everyone: Huh?!?!?!

Y/n: no I'm just kidding I'm the Infinity Hero Supremacy and I've come here to chew bubblegum and kick butt and unfortunately for the three of you evil doers....

Y/n L/n reached behind his back unclipped his weapon and deployed a single golden blade.

Y/n: I'm all out of bubblegum~