39. A Villainous Arrival

3rd Person POV.
Location: the USJ the new age Academy

Eventually class 1A arrived at their destination a facility known as the USJ or the unforeseen simulation joint when they arrived they were greeted by the Pro Hero 13.

Y/n: wow the Pro Hero 13!

13: hello everyone I've been waiting for you!

Izumi: I can't believe it it's the space hero 13.

13: I can't wait to show you what's inside.

Class 1A: this is going to be so awesome!!!

Everyone made their way into the USJ it was quite impressive to say the least it had a multitude of distinct areas there was a shipwreck area a landslide area a wildfire area a storm area a mountain area and Etc.

13: I created this training facility prepare you to deal with different types of disasters I call it the unforeseen simulation joint but you can call it the USJ.

Eijira: it's like an amusement park!

Y/n: you mean like at.....

Y/n L/n seamlessly pulled out a brochure for Universal Studios in Orlando Florida in the United States of America.

Y/n: Universal Studios Ha Ha Ha Ha cha ching!!!

Y/n L/n immediately threw away the brochure over his shoulder and everything went back to normal no one even acknowledged his little reference.

Aizawa: shouldn't All Might be here already?

13: actually not you see she was doing too much hero work and she used up a lot of his power so she's in the Teachers Lounge resting and recovering.

Aizawa: that woman is the height of irresponsibility well we should be okay with just the two of us the clock is ticking we should get started.

13: I wholeheartedly agree now let me just say one thing or two things maybe three things possibly four things there might be a slight chance of five things.

Class 1A: we get it!

13: listen carefully I'm sure you all know that I have a powerful Quirk it's called black hole I can use it to suck up anything and turn it into dust.

Izumi: that's right you used your powers to help and save a bunch of people haven't you!

13: that is true but my powers can be easily used to annihilate and kill some of you also have powers that can be extremely dangerous in our society powers are strenuously regulated so we often Overlook how dangerous hero work can really be never forget that if you lose focus or lose control you can make the wrong choice and do something that you'll regret even if you're trying to rescue someone today you're going to learn how your powers can save someone's life you won't be using your powers to attack but to rescue besides that's what being a hero is all about ensuring the safety of others that's all I have to say thank you so much for listening.