21. voice of an Angel & power unfathomable

3rd Person POV.
Location: the new age Academy

Right now Y/n L/n is in his next elective music class if there's anything he knows it's music music class is taught by none other than the Dog faunus Isabelle.

Isabelle: all right everybody today we will be playing songs each one of you will have until the end of class to choose a song to play we will be grouping up into groups of four or five you will have some time to prepare but at the end of class we...

Isabelle: all right everybody today we will be playing songs each one of you will have until the end of class to choose a song to play we will be grouping up into groups of four or five you will have some time to prepare but at the end of class we will all be presenting our projects.

Y/n mind: now this is my element~

Everyone started to partner up but unfortunately no one wanted to partner up with Y/n L/n but thanks to his kind nature he didn't take any offense to it so he started to get to work after a couple seconds of thinking he had a really idea of how to execute his grand plan.

(Time skip later)
Location: music class the new age Academy

Everyone has already presented their songs everyone except Y/n L/n he decided to go last so that he would have plenty of time to prepare some people did really well but there were others who did absolutely terrible and their voices sound like a cat in the dishwasher you can already guess who these people were Y/n L/n took the stage and he was ready to perform using the powers of the Infinity Stones he divided himself up into a multitude of clones just as he did a Camp Crystal Lake but this time instead of dividing himself up into three separate bodies he separated into six separate bodies Y/n clones Omega Epsilon Delta Theta Zeta each armed with infinity stone of Their Own immediately grab some instruments and they begin to play as Y/n Alpha armed with the Power Stone begins to sing in the most beautiful of voices the power of the Power Stone allows his voice to carry without the aid of a microphone or amplifier.

Y/n:

As he was singing Y/n's voice became even more beautiful than normal most the girls started to swoon over the Beautiful melodious voice they were hearing they realized that Not only was this young man very attractive but he also had a spirit as gentle as a dove some of the girls even had hearts in their eyes as soon as his song hit its crescendo everyone was amazed by the powers and beautiful voice of Y/n L/n once the song was finished Y/n L/n used his powers to rejoin all of his duplicates back into one body once he was whole again Y/n L/n took a bow and everyone started cheering for him unbeknownst to him someone was recording him and had already put his amazing performance on the internet for everyone to see.

Isabelle: my my I am very impressed you have definitely earned an A+!

Y/n: thank you professor I really do try my best.

Isabelle: and it definitely shows.

Without warning the bell rang again signaling the end of class now it was time for lunch Y/n L/n grabbed his briefcase and he immediately made his way to the cafeteria when he got to the cafeteria this time he decided to just have what was available he grabbed some food and sat down at a table he started eating his lunch and soon enough he was approached by a couple of females he heard one of them clearing their throats trying to get his attention he looked up and he noticed the beautiful females in front of him the first one had porcelain like skin and long beautiful pink hair the second had shorter blue hair but she had extremely ample assets the third girl she was wearing a witch's costume and she appeared to be the youngest in the group the final girl had short purple hair she was wearing long striped socks and she had an icy disposition.