46. Ping the Pong

3rd Person POV.
Location: the new age Academy

Y/n L/n is currently in his dorm room right now all of his roommates and friends are out doing they're own stuff soon enough there was a knock at the door Y/n L/n got up from the couch he made his way over to the door and he was surprised to see three Japanese men standing at his door each one of them had a smile on their face and one of them was holding a long rectangular box.

Y/n: hello gentleman can I help you?

Japanese Man 1: absolutely are you Y/n L/n?

Y/n: that's correct I am Y/n L/n now how can I help you fine gentlemen today?

Japanese man 1: May we please come in we have something very important to talk to you about and we have a very important gift to bestow upon you courtesy of the Empress of Japan.

Y/n: please come in have a seat would you like something to eat or drink anything at all?

Japanese Man 1: no thank you but your hospitality is very much appreciated.

Y/n: alright then how may I help you fine gentleman today?

Japanese Man 1: well we are here on behalf of the Imperial family of Japan you see for over a thousand Generations the Imperial family has had a great and Noble treasure that has been passed down in the Imperial family not to be given to the Next Generation but to be held on to by the Next Generation to be guarded you see during the feudal age of Japan the Imperial family's greatest ancestor a samurai warrior of the highest caliber wielded a magic sword that could destroy evil wherever it may hide this great Samurai emperor instructed his descendants that one day someone with your name and description would be born and it was supposed to be delivered to you when the time is right and now the time is right so please accept this gift and wield it with strength, honor, and above all nobility.

The Japanese man kneeled down and presented the black rectangular case to Y/n L/n he took the case from the kind man and with a simple click of a lock he opened the box to see none other than the sword of Samurai Jack within the Box resting in its sheath.

Y/n: hello my old master and my oldest friend it's good to see you again~

Y/n L/n picked up the blade he placed the Box down on the coffee table in one hand he held the handle of the blade in the other hand he held its sheath and with a quick draw he was able to relieve the blade from its sheath he could feel the connection being established between weapon and its master he looked into the blade and for a brief moment he saw the reflection of Samurai Jack looking back at him from the reflection of the blade Y/n L/n felt a great comfort in his heart feeling as if his old friend and master were standing right next to him in spirit but not in physical form.

Y/n: it's always good to have friends~

Y/n L/n gave a couple of masterful flourishes of his new blade he had just acquired and with the swiftest and most precise of motions he was able to put the sword back in it's sheath.