20

Owner of a lonely heart, that's what they say,But together we'll chase those blues away

But together we'll chase those blues away.
With friendship strong, we'll never be apart,
For you, my friend, hold the key to my heart.

The quintuplets were successfully delivered in the busy but well-coördinated OR. All five of them were in the NICU, being watched over by Bailey's interns, excluding Alex.

Izzie had found out that Alex slept with Olivia in an on-call room before Dorie's surgery. It wasn't a surprise that she had practically thrown him out of the quintuplets room. It just made her upset because they were struggling to do it, but then he goes and does it with another woman, it made her feel self-conscious like she was doing something wrong with Alex. But he also kind of cheated on her.

"I have the best quint." George suddenly announced. "Lucy—she just smiled at me." He looked over his shoulder at Amory with a smirk.

"She's nive hours old, George. How much facial movement does she have?" Amory reminded him with a slight smile.

George frowned at her mock, offended. "I'm saying there are five babies here, and clearly, mine is the advanced one."

"Charlotte's smart." Meredith firmly joined the argument. "She's got wrinkles on her forehead—very serious."

"Okay 'A' this is not a competition," Izzie informed them. "And 'B' my quint kicks your quints asses. Emily's strong, she won't let go of my finger."

"Hey." Cristina joined the argument. "Julie has her organs on the outside of her body, and she's still alive, thank you."

"Kate's the best one. She battles through hiccups, okay." Amory defended her baby, not wanting to lose out on the race.

"Izzie." Alex quietly started, leaning against the doorway.

Izzie didn't even turn to face him. "Leave." She bit out.

"Can we please just talk?" Alex asked.

"You're too busy screwing nurses to talk. Just get out."

"Amy, you got Kate?" He wanted to make sure the baby was okay. She nodded, silently mouthing 'Yeah', as she looked down at the little baby.

"He is unbelievable. I am so glad I never slept with him." Izzie ranted. "Which is his loss because I'm really good in bed—mind-blowing— mind-blowingly good in bed."

"Are you trying to seduce us?" Cristina asked.

"Not really working, if I'm being honest," Amory added, checking on baby Kate's vitals while the other interns held back a snort. Kate was her baby to watch over, well hers and Alex's. They both agreed to rotate shifts to watch over her.

"And then he sleeps with Olivio instead of me." Izzie scoffed. "Olivia."

"Hey, I slept with Olivia." George piped up with a frown on his face.