8

Save me from the depths of despair,When life feels heavy and unfair

When life feels heavy and unfair.
Extend a hand, be my guiding light,
Together, we'll conquer any fight.
In your love and support, I find solance and care

As Amory walked into the kitchen in the morning, she stopped in her tracks, noticing sugar, chocolate, and flour all over the countertops.

"Whoa, the bomb that went off here was a cake?" The short blonde asked, her eyes widened.

"8 hours, 16 ounces of chocolate, and 32 cupcakes, and they still don't taste right. Do you want to try one, maybe you could tell me what's missing." The tall blonde offered her friend.

"Sorry, Iz. I'll have on later, gonna stick with toast and coffee, thank you." She moved to make herself some coffee and put some bread in the toaster.

"These are good. Martha Stewart would be proud." George complimented the baker.

"Yeah, well, look where it got her... There's something missing, some specific ingredient." She scratched her head, as her short friend put some butter on her now-toasted bread. "Why can't I remember?"

"Look, just call her. Call your mother and ask." The boy suggested.

"I don't wanna call my mother." She answered, seemingly moody. The other two shared a look before shrugging. The small blonde now sat beside him, eating her usual breakfast.

"Good Morning!" Derek came into the kitchen, accompanied by Meredith, adn George offered them a cupcake.

"You know, I like it here. Hey, you said so yourself, you liked having your things around, sleeping in your own bed..." The man pointed out, reaching for the meusli, as the group sat at the table.

"You are like a health nut, aren't you?" George asked, everyone, giving him quizzical looks. "You eat meusli every morning."

"So what, I also eat the same thing everyday. Let him eat, George." The young intern complained.

"I don't" He defended himself.

"Okay, the muesli thing... you do." The taller blonde pointed out, Amory and George nodding along. "At least, the last seven days."

"Oh, come one!" The attending approached his girlfriend, muesli and milk in hand. "I haven't been her for a whole week... have I?"

"You have." The short blonde said in a teasing manner.

"See, even they think it's weird." Meredith pointed out.

~~~~~~

Cristina, Meredith, and Amory now talked to a psychiatrist, trying to find out who a patient belonged to.

"This guy belongs in psych. What are you doing dumping him here?" Cristina complained.

"He's my gift to you. Had a seizure two days ago, his family thinks he's dangerous and they had him committed." The short blonde points our.