6

If tomorrow never comes, let's seize today,Cherishing each moment, come what may

Cherishing each moment, come what may.
For life's uncertainties, we cannot predict
But love and laughter, we can always predict.
So let's make memories that forever stick.

As Amory opened her door, the shower was already taken and clothes already on, she saw George in front of her room, holding two cups of coffee. She smiled and eyed him curiously.

"Oh, hey! What's going on George?" She asked with furrowed brows, as the boy looked at her, seemingly embarrassed.

"I, um... I brought you s-some coffee!" The boy said.

"Oh, thank you! how sweet of you." She smiled and gave a sweet look, taking the cup and heading for the bathroom.

Once the girl closed the door behind her, Izzie walked by and messed with the boy. "Wouldn't it be easier to just ask her out?"

He blushed and sipped on his coffee, as Amory came out of the bathroom and walked toward her room to get her stuff.

"Meredith's gonna be late." The boy commented about the girls who had yet to leave her room, as Amory packed her stuff for the day.

"Maybe not," Izzie said.

"We should wait for her." He suggested.

"Definitely not," The tall blonde answered. "I'm not her mother and you're not her dad. She'll be fine."

"I might just warn her we're leaving though. Amory said, going down the hall to knock softly on Mer's door and saying rather loudly. "We're leaving. See you at work."

Walking down the hall to meet her friends, she returned to the conversation and heard George say. "I'm not dying."

"Who's dying." The young girl questioned, with her head tilted.

"No one's dying." He put a hand on the small of her back as they left the house.

~~~~~~

As Bailey and her interns walked down the hallway, Meredith and Cristina joined them.

"Cristina, you're late." The resident pointed out, not commenting on the other intern's arrival.

"So is Meredith." Accused Cristina.

"Boohoo, such a child." Amory insulted her, earning a playful push. The girl laughed and yelped as she nearly lost her balance.

"When we walk in this door, you'll maintain decorum. You will not laugh, vomit, or drop your jaw. Are we understood?" The resident warned with a stern look.

"Why would we laugh?" Izzie asked, confused.

"Oh, just you wait," Alex says, as Amory elbowed him in the arm.

"It's not actually laughable, but you'll see what she means." The girl explained.

"Good morning, Miss Connors." The resident greeted as Amory did the same, with a smile.