19

Much too much, emotions overflow,A whirlwind of feelings, a vibrant show

A whirlwind of feelings, a vibrant show.
Heartbeats racing, passions ignite,
In this sea of love, we reach new heights.
With you, my friend, life feels just right.

"Another sleepless night in Seattle," George grumbled as he made his way into the kitchen with Amory slowly walking behind him, putting on her shirt in the process. Meredith had kept them up all night after picking up a random guy from the bar, who was far too loud during sex in Amory's opinion.

Izzie sighed, pouring herself coffee and getting a mug down from the cabinet for Amory as well. "Yeah, who was it this time? Hairy back guy?"

"You know who I miss? Inappropriate facial hair guy." George said, digging through the laundry basket to find some clean socks. "You know he did his own dishes?"

"Tattooed ass guy made coffee," Izzie added.

"Yeah, he was a keeper." George sarcastically nodded, making an odd facial expression in the process. Izzie and Amory shared a glance, each of them giving George a knowing look. "What?"

"George."

"What?" He scoffed. "Besides, Amory is grumpy when she doesn't get enough sleep."

"It's true," Amory added before downing the rest of her coffee, already going to pour herself another one. That's when they heard someone running down the stairs. "Fastn check him out!" She, George, and Izzie all ran to the doorway to see who it was, laughing when they saw a dark-skinned man sprinting out of the door in a hurry. "Oh, he's new."

"And I shall call him Running Guy." Izzie grinned.

"You know who we heard Alex come home with last night?" George nonchalantly asked, making eye contact with Amory before turning back to Izzie. "you!"

"Oh, God, don't even get me started on the strange noises that come out of your bedroom, George." Izzie rebutted, making both Amory and George go quiet. "Besides, I don't want to talk about it." Then after a moment, she rushed out. "Actually, I really do want to talk about it. but he doesn't want to talk about it because there were, um, technical difficulties."

"Oh, God." Amory frowned. "Poor Alex."

George looked between them, confused. "What?"

"You know, he didn't—" Izzie paused, making a gesture to show her hand going limp. "You know, he was—"

"No way." George giggled with a look of absolute amusement on his face.

"Stop it," Izzie whined as George burst out in laughter. "You can't say anything!"

"I'm gonna at least think about making fun of him next time I see him."

"Oh, definitely." Amory agreed. "I mean, yeah, poor Alex." She joked, making a frowny face, causing Izzie to playfully glare at her. "But this is some truly phenomenal material we can be using for the next 50 years, at least."