•4•

We had been dating for a few weeks.

Everything was going amazing.

Everyone was so happy for us, especially Sunoo and Jake.

I thought I was being the best boyfriend I could be.

I was ready for more.

I had been ready for more.

But, I didn't want to rush you into anything if you weren't ready.

I was willing to wait as long as you needed.

...
18+(?)

It was the weekend, and Jungwon decided to stay with me for the night.

My parents were out having dinner, so me and Jungwon planned to stay in and watch movies together.

For the last week, I noticed Jungwon has been a lot more touchy.

Like he wants to kiss more and for longer periods of time, and he also just touches me a lot more in general.

Also, something I noticed was that he wouldn't let me look at his phone sometimes, and he wouldn't let me search for anything on his phone either.

If I walked by or sat by him he would quickly log out of stuff and turn off his phone so I wouldn't see it.

Is he hiding something from me?

Maybe this is the perfect time to ask...

Jungwon was lying next to me, with his body turned towards me.

"Wonnie?"

"Yeah?" He asks.

"Are you hiding something from me?" I ask.

I could see him tense up.

Is he really hiding something from me?...

"Are you?.." I ask.

"I.." He starts.

I lean up from my lying position, looking at him nervously.

"Jungwon."

"W-what do you mean?..." He asks.

"You're always turning off your phone and logging out of stuff when I'm near you, You won't let me on your phone, and you're just being suspicious overall," I say. "So please tell me now if there's anything going on."

"Uh.. um..." He says. "I...I'm embarrassed about it. I'm not cheating on you or anything! It's just...I don't want you to see this.."

"Jungwon, you know you can tell me anything...Please just tell me." I say.

Jungwon sighs, also sitting up.

He pulls out his phone and hands it to me.

"You can look.." He says.

I open his phone and go straight to search. I went to his search history and that's when I saw it.

"I was... I've never done anything before, so I wanted to know how to do it so I could try it with you... I didn't want you to see because I was embarrassed.." He says.

I felt a pang in my heart, looking at his most recent searches.

"Wonnie...you know, you could've asked me. If you wanted to do it you can just say so, and I can guide you through it." I say.

"Ugh I know, it's just embarrassing!" he says, covering his face with his sweater paws.

"No, it's not. I've been ready to go further for a while, so if you didn't know how I would've been more than happy to help you."