•3•

This day was the happiest day of my life.

Hopefully, it was for you too.

I started to get more signals that you did feel the same.

There was so much tension between us.

I needed to ask you.

I thought it was the right time.

That was a day I would never forget.

...

Today is going to be a special day.

I'm taking Jungwon out on a picnic today.

I had 20 until I had to pick him up, so I used my time wisely to look my best for him.

I already made all of his favorite food and packed it in this cute picnic basket.

Sunoo and Jake helped me plan it all. Even Niki helped a bit. 

Sunoo bought me the picnic basket since he thought it was really cute, and they all helped me pick a place to have the picnic.

I'm thankful they helped me because it probably would've been a hot mess if I tried to plan this by myself.

I decided to wear something that would go with the vibe of our location.

I put on an open blue button-up with a white shirt and black jeans.

Jungwon's favorite color is blue, so I thought he would like it.

I quickly fix my hair and put on my phone before going downstairs.

I make sure everything is packed into the picnic basket, then grab the blanket we're sitting on then go out to my car.

Jungwon's house was pretty close, so it only took me 5 minutes to get there.

The second I pulled into his driveway, he came running out his front door to my car.

I couldn't help but chuckle. I guess he was waiting for me at the door.

He jumps into my car with a big smile.

"Hi, Jay!" Jungwon says.

"Hey, Wonnie," I say, backing out of the driveway.

"I'm so excited! I love your cooking."

"I think you'll like what I made for you." I say.

"Where are we going anyway?" He asks.

"It's a surprise. You'll see when we get there."

"Okay." He says.

The drive to our location wasn't far either. It was only a 10-minute drive to where Sunoo, Jake, and Niki chose.

"We're here." I say.

"Oh my gosh! This field is so pretty!" Jungwon exclaims, jumping out of the car.

"Thought you'd like it." I say, getting the picnic basket and the blanket from the backseat.

"The flowers are so pretty! Of course, I like it!"

"Let's go pick a spot." I say.

I follow Jungwon into the field, watching his stop and look at flowers. There were butterflies everywhere, and he even tried to catch one.

He finally picks a spot near a tree where there's shade.

Jungwon holds the basket while I lay out the blanket.