Chapter 96-100

Chapter 96

    Song You, Ye Jing and the others made an appointment to eat at the restaurant where they had dinner with Jiang Yuanpeng last time, and the three children ate at home with Song Shuangjiang.

    Song You prepared for them ingredients such as scrambled eggs with Chinese toon and scrambled bean sprouts with bacon. Song Shuangjiang took the shovel and said, "It's almost 5:30, you go, two dishes are enough for the four of us." "

    Then Let's go." Song You said as she took off her apron.

    The couple went out together, and Song You told Han Cheng about Wu Yuejin's purchase of a job and household registration on the way, "What do you think?" she asked.

    "Very good." Han Cheng said.

    At the entrance of the restaurant, Song You saw Ye Jing waving to them from a distance: "Here it is."

    Walking to the front, Ye Jing said, "Wu Yuejin is taking a seat inside."

    Song You saw that her complexion and energy were good, and said with a smile: "You can't be scolded for occupying a seat at meal time!"

    Ye Jing also smiled: "I know the waiter."

    Walking into the restaurant, Song You saw Wu Yuejin sitting by the window. Before, Song You thought he was very suitable for business , with the posture of a big boss in the future, but now she is a bit shy. She stood up and greeted Han Cheng first, and then said, "I didn't expect to meet you in the capital so soon." Ye Jing pulled Song You to sit down, and

    snorted , and said to her: "If you didn't write him back and he hesitated, you said he couldn't be decisive."

    Song You saw that the two of them looked familiar, and they were not as shy as a young man who had just met on a blind date. The strength of the old wife.

    She said very understandingly: "This is a big deal, and it's normal to think more about it."

    The menu is just a piece of paper, and Ye Jing handed over the menu: "Order, don't save us, I have ten bills a month at school. Seven yuan subsidy, the female worker who gave us the job is a car operator, a first-class worker, with a monthly salary of 30 yuan, and he will do this job first. If we live and eat at my house, most of the wages can be saved to pay off the debt. "

    Song You handed the menu to Han Cheng to order, and Han Cheng handed the menu back to her and said, "You order, I can eat anything." Before asking,

    Ye Jing couldn't wait to say a lot, Song You knew they After spending a lot of money, I wanted to order cheaper dishes, but I didn't want to make the two people opposite me feel shabby, so I ordered the medium-priced Jiaoliu meatballs and sliced ​​mushroom meat.

    She handed back the menu to Ye Jing again, and asked, "Whose debt should I pay?"

    Ye Jing ordered more shredded tripe in sesame sauce, spicy fish fillet, and sweet and sour pork ribs, and then said, "His parents took 600, brother two Both brothers took three hundred, and the money of the two brothers has to be paid back."

    Song You said, "Then his elder brother and second brother are not bad. The wheel operator is the most tiring job in the textile factory. I heard that most of them are female workers, so they didn't rest. It’s free.”

    Wu Yuejin scratched his hair and said, “No, I’m just a man, and I manage eight machines by myself. I’ll have to train for a few days next week before I can get started. The old workers in the factory said that every eight hours Each class has to walk sixty to seventy kilometers."