Chapter 91-95

Chapter 91

    Maodou and Doubao are now in the fourth grade. The Huada Primary School is located in the southeast corner of Huada. The two walk to school in seven or eight minutes, which is very convenient.

    On the first day of school, Song You and Li Qiuju sent their three children to school and picked them up after school.

    The pillar of Li Qiuju's family is in the third grade of junior high school, studying in the middle school attached to Huada University, and will take the high school entrance examination in the summer. Clapper is in fifth grade.

    At the school gate, Song You saw her two boys in the crowd at a glance. The two were handsome, long-legged and tall. They didn't dress casually like other students. They both wore clean and tidy clothes. The black corduroy jacket looks even more outstanding.

    "It seems that we have to study hard in the future." Maodou raised his eyebrows, and said with a sense of crisis, "It seems that we were good in the mountains before." Song You was amused by

    him, and said: "You two have played a lot It's been a year, now that the college entrance examination has resumed, Aunt Ye and Uncle Wen have all returned to the city, and diplomas will become more and more important in the future, and everyone knows that you should study hard, and you still want to take classes as casually as you did in the mountains!" Dou Bao nodded and said

    : "Everyone is very serious in class. I like this kind of school."

    Song You held the beanbag shoulders: "You are at the time of study at this age, anyway, you have to stay in school for a day, why not study hard." "

    I see, Mom." Doubao said.

    Maodou also said that he would study hard.

    While talking, Clapper walked to the gate, and they walked towards the camp together.

    The two brothers finished school earlier than Dudu, and the three mothers went to the kindergarten gate to wait for Dudu after school after returning to the camp.

    Seeing her mother and brother coming to pick her up, Dudu was very happy, and called her mother and brother in a childish voice.

    When Song You heard someone calling her, she glanced aside and saw Niuniu happily raising her hands and jumping up and down calling Dudu's name, with a joyful expression on her little face, so she said, "Duddu!" , Niuniu is calling you."

    Dudu didn't pay attention at all, and arrogantly turned his head to one side, pulled Song You's clothes and said, "Mom, let's go, hurry up." After speaking,

    he raised his little chin and walked away.

    Song You felt that it was not good to leave Niuniu alone, and the person who came to pick her up should also be her mother, so Song You smiled at her, and then went after Dudu.

    The four of them were walking on the road, and Song You asked, "Why are you ignoring Niuniu?"

    "We're not friends anymore." Dudu curled his lips and said.

    "Why, but she is very happy to see you?" Song You asked.

    Dudu snorted slightly, and said, "She didn't really want to be friends with me. I went to the new school, and the teacher asked her to play with me."

    Song You: "..."

    She stretched out her index finger and tapped Dudu's Forehead: "You are not yet four years old, do you think so much?" Children nowadays have so many thoughts.