Chapter 71-75

Chapter 71

    Tian Ge also came to watch the game, she just had a contest with the original owner.

    The original owner said to her: "Go away quickly, don't occupy my body, and give me back my life, my man, and my child."

    Tian Ge sneered: "Think about it, it's my novel, yours. The happy life is all for you, if I hadn’t written Song You to death in the book, asked Han Cheng to be your family’s backer, and arranged for the general’s grandson to be adopted by you, let the old general be your backer, and arranged You gave birth to a daughter and let seven children spoil you, can you live such a happy life? I wrote all of this, and you should go." When she wrote the novel, of course, the heroine

    Yue The better the fun, the more prosperous the better, but when one day she can replace the heroine and live the happy life she personally described, why would she give her body back!

    Although her life is average now, it can't be said to be bad, and she still has a dream of becoming the richest woman, and this dream will definitely come true.

    She didn't even think about robbing the heroine she created, but since that's the case, she thinks it's God's will, so she won't pay it back.

    The original owner had a tough attitude: "She didn't do anything bad, why did you write her dead, can't you be kinder, you give me back my body, without Han Cheng and the old general as backers, I will definitely be able to live a good life. "

    Tian Ge sneered: "You just got cheap and acted like a good boy, as if you are very kind. I didn't want you to have a happy life. I arranged all the good things for you. You blame me. You think there are no two Big backer, can you live a good life? Do you think you can conquer the three armies? Do you think Shen Aigou will love you, he just wants you to help her raise the child. "

    Tian Ge is not stupid, she can guess that Shen Aiguo wants to stabilize her and let her take care of the children, but she can accept it, after all, she has no feelings for Shen Aiguo and the three children, and her goal is the richest woman.

    Originally, she thought that she and Shen Ai would fall in love, but who knew it would develop to this day!

    But this time the original owner won the battle, and temporarily controlled her body, so she came to the playground with the three armies of their family.

    Seeing Song You, the original owner smiled at her like an old acquaintance. This smile made Song You's heart shudder. She felt that Tian Ge was getting more and more strange, and she must stay away from Tian Ge.

    What surprised Song You was that Tian Ge was very keen on the game, and she paid special attention to the same game that this child played, and hoped that her own children would be better than others. She kept encouraging Da Jun, and Da Jun finally made twelve .

    "Modou, it's your turn." The referee Doubao said, not only took a stopwatch, but also took a pen and paper to record the results.

    Maodou had already finished warming up and took off his shirt, and he only had one autumn coat left on a cold day in late autumn.

    This little guy is really powerful, with all the standards of pull-ups. Song You saw that his small body, which was as strong as a calf, showed obvious muscle contours under the wrapping of autumn clothes, and his powerful arms stretched out gracefully. His movements Not only is it effortless, but it is also very aesthetically pleasing.

    Song You realized that the little guy Maodou was actually very similar to Han Cheng. He had a strong physique. After being in the army for the past few years, he already had the ideal of joining the army, so why did he do business in his previous life! Isn't joining the army a good fit for him?