Chapter 46-50

Chapter 46

    Song You was very relaxed throughout her pregnancy, unlike Han Cheng, who felt like he couldn't do anything and couldn't relax at all.

    After the meal, Song You pulled Han Cheng to sit on the sofa, touched his belly and said, "Now our treasure can listen to people and respond, it's very fun."

    Han Cheng looked at Song You's obviously protruding belly Ask: "Really?"

    The two children also came over, and Maodou asked curiously: "Mom, can my sister really hear us?"

    Han Cheng blocked the two children with his arm, and said, "You two sit down. Okay, don't touch Mommy's belly."

    Song You looked serious, and said with a smile, "Don't be so nervous."

    The two babies sat next to their parents obediently.

    "You talk to the baby, she can hear you." Song You lifted up her jacket, leaving only a layer of autumn clothes, and said to Han Cheng.

    Han Cheng looked at Song You's belly, clasped his hands, rubbed his palms again, and said, "What am I telling her?"

    He was not used to talking to a round belly, so he couldn't speak.

    "You can say whatever you want." Song You encouraged him.

    Han Cheng felt that he couldn't open his mouth.

    "Little sister, I'm the eldest brother Maodou."

    "I'm the second brother Doubao."

    Song You said, "Did you hear my brother call you? Move a little."

    Her stomach didn't respond.

    "Is the baby asleep?" Han Cheng asked.

    "It was still moving just now!" Song You said with a smile.

    "I'm dad." After contemplating for a while, Han Cheng finally spoke, as if he couldn't hear the baby after giving birth, and leaned over to get closer.

    Soon, a small round lump swelled up on Song You's belly, and after a while, it disappeared again.

    The father and son, who had never seen such a situation before, were extremely surprised.

    There was light in Han Cheng's eyes, and surprise in his tone: "The baby can really hear us."

    Song You said, "It should be her shaking her fist."

    After the surprise, Maodou was a little jealous, and said with a pout, "Smelly sister , Daddy moves when he talks to you, why doesn't big brother move when he talks to you?"

    Changing the position, Song You's belly bulged again.

    Maodou was overjoyed, he said, "Little sister is greeting me."

    Song You said with a smile all over her face, "You said she is a stinky sister, and she punched you."

    Dad and brother both got a response, and Doubao didn't want to be outdone. Said: "Little sister, I am the second brother, did you hear what the second brother said?"

    It was another cute little bulge.

    Doubao jumped up excitedly, and said, "Little sister is so good."

    The two children kept talking to Song You's belly, still unfinished.

    Han Cheng pulled Song You's clothes off, and said, "Your mother is tired, so is the baby, so I won't play anymore." "Goodbye,