Chapter 86-90

Chapter 86

    Song You majored in science in high school, but she thought that those who were admitted to Huada University were not ordinary people. Science would be difficult to pass, and the courses after entering university would be difficult. Those college students would study from dawn to dusk.

    She has three children, she must consider her family, and spend a lot of time on her children. She doesn't want the courses to be too difficult, so she plans to apply for a major in liberal arts.

    Liberal arts related materials used in review.

    Han Cheng didn't expect Song You to study so hard for the exam.

    Now the two children don't take a lunch break at noon, and they know not to disturb their mother, and they go to bed after nine o'clock in the evening.

    After that, Song You would read the book to see eleven or twelve o'clock.

    Han Cheng wanted to remind her to take a break, but seeing that she was watching seriously, he hesitated to speak a few times, so he had to take a book and stay with her.

    Doubao likes to read books, but Maodou has no interest in reading. He just deals with homework every day, but seeing that Song You reads after dinner every day, and Han Cheng doesn't let the two of them make a big fuss, so the two children just take the book and read .

    Dudu is not noisy, she reads her brother's comic books, and Doubao also teaches her to recognize some simple characters.

    Slowly, Maodou also got a lot of learning pleasure from reading.

    The family has a strong learning atmosphere.

    After eleven o'clock, seeing her dozing off while reading a book, I turned off the lamp, picked her up and walked to the bed.

    Song You still woke up, glanced at her watch and said, "You didn't go to bed so late, you have to train tomorrow, you have to go to bed early to have enough energy."

    Han Cheng said, "I'm fine, but you You have to pay attention to rest."

    Song You chuckled: "I only worked hard for a few months, after all, all aspiring young people across the country want to be admitted to Huada. Besides, the registration requirements for the first year are loose. I am still a public teacher, if the policy is tightened, I may not be eligible to apply. I have to seize this year's opportunity."

    Han Cheng knew that what she said was very reasonable.

    He had already carried her to the bed, took off her shoes, and looked down at her, only to see that as soon as she finished speaking, the thick long eyelashes covered her eyes firmly, and she was already asleep.

    Han Cheng helped her take off her clothes, covered her with the quilt, tucked in the corners of the quilt, kissed her on the forehead, and fell asleep himself.

    Song You didn't ask for leave from the school. She was teaching and reviewing at the same time. When she passed by the reception room after work on Saturday, she was stopped and took a package slip. She thought it was from her parents-in-law, but she didn't expect that the mailing address on it was Yun Province, the sender Song You does not know.

    Presuming it might be Han Cheng's comrade-in-arms, Song You showed the package slip to Han Cheng: "Do you know the sender     ?

    "

After reading at home for a long time, it was Han Cheng who took the package back. He greeted Song You: "It's a big package. I also took your letter, which was sent by Wen Mingzheng." Song You opened the letter, Han Cheng opened the package, and