Chapter 31-35

Chapter 31

    "Han Cheng, you have to treat Song You better. Song You is such a good daughter-in-law, don't you think you should treat her better? You should treat her coldly and warmly." Li Qingfang said.

    Han Cheng was very surprised. Where did his mother judge that he treated Song You badly? He said, "Mom, I am good enough to her. I will give her my salary and ticket, and she can spend it as she wants." .I will help her with the work."

    "That man has to be like this, she still gives birth to your children. She still has to go to work and do housework. Don't worry about the house being clean all day long. It’s also delicious, but women have to do housework every day, which takes a lot of time and doesn’t show off their work.” Li Qingfang said.

    "Then I still do laundry and dishes, which is better than my dad." Han Cheng said.

    Li Qingfang said: "Don't compare yourself to your dad. Your dad never does any work at home, I'm used to it." The

    mother and son talked for a long time, but they didn't discuss how to treat Song You well.

    "You don't talk much, and you don't have a smiling face. Does Song You owe you or something? When I see you with a straight face, I can't respond." Li Qingfang said.

    Han Cheng said: "Mom, your requirements are really high. You don't know, Song You likes my face. At the beginning, she thought I was good-looking, so she wanted to marry me." Li Qingfang couldn't believe it:

    " ...Really?"

    Han Cheng vowed: "Really, she just wants to find someone who looks good, why don't you ask her."

    Li Qingfang said: "What is this young man thinking now! Like us Generations of people can’t just look at faces, they all have to look at whether the other party is diligent, reliable, and good-natured. I thought she had a good eye and thought you were excellent. Eh, no, if that’s the case, Li Jianzhou looks quite upright Yes."

    Han Cheng inadvertently raised the corners of his lips and said, "Song You just thinks I'm good-looking, and she's never thought that Li Jianzhou is good-looking." What's the matter with being

    a little proud!

    Li Qingfang didn't understand. She said, "But Li Jianzhou looks good! Can't Song You see it?"

    Han Cheng was almost amused by his mother.

    Li Qingfang's thinking has been diverted by Han Cheng, he patted his forehead and said, "Hey, what did you say just now, by the way, I told you to treat Song You better." Han Cheng felt that he was very good to his wife and

    children Yes, he promised Li Qingfang: "I'll treat the three of them well."     Li

    Qingfang observed her son's expression, she was very relaxed, with soft brows and eyes, she no longer entangled with this topic, and said, "Okay, it's a deal."

While cooking in the kitchen, she put down the spatula and ran out of the kitchen, sneezed a few times, thinking that who is talking about me behind my back.

    After dinner, Li Qingfang asked Song You to go with her to call Han Zhenbang.

    So the family went to the communication room together.

    As soon as the phone was connected, Han Zhenbang asked, "When are you coming back?"

    Song You smiled and said, "Dad is urging Mom to go back quickly, Dad, didn't you say to let Mom stay longer?