Chapter 66-70

Chapter 66

    After Song You wrote to Song Shuangjiang about Jiang Yuanpeng's divorce, he soon received a reply from the other party.

    I thought Song Shuangjiang would say that I got it in a flat manner, but I didn't expect her to write two pages passionately, analyzing the reasons for his divorce.

    Song Shuangjiang works as a women's worker, often mediates family disputes, and has a deeper understanding of family and marriage than ordinary people, knowing that most people would rather make do with life than divorce.

    The first six or seven items were all analyzed without pain. For example, Zhang Wenya didn't like Jiang Yuanpeng's rural hometown, but the last item surprised Song You.

    She also spoke very cryptically, saying, "Jiang Fan's life experience may be problematic. After all, he was born prematurely at seven months. If not for this reason, Jiang would not have been able to get a divorce." Song You had a new understanding of

    her mother. Unexpectedly, her mother Anyone can guess.

    Song Shuangjiang hadn't gone to school for a few days, and she didn't know many words, but she had worked for so many years and often had various literacy classes, trainings, and exams. The average member is much stronger.

    Song You felt that she saw things more thoroughly than herself, so she didn't need to worry about her at all.

    Between the lines, Song You felt that Song Shuangjiang was very happy to see this incident, and she also wrote in the letter: "They are not good people, so don't associate with them.

    " A chicken was ordered for a celebratory meal.

    As for what to celebrate, it is probably to celebrate Jiang Yuanpeng becoming a loner.

    Song You really wanted to tell Song Shuangjiang what she told Jiang Yuanpeng about Zhang Wenya's first love, but she felt that it was inconvenient to write too detailed in the letter. She still planned to tell Song Shuangjiang face to face.

    However, she wrote back to Song Shuangjiang, saying that if she wanted to analyze the reasons for the divorce, she would agree to the last one.

    ——

    Zhang Wenya was rubbing her forehead while flipping through the safety manual and comics written by Song You. What made her aggrieved was that when she found out that Jiang Yuanpeng contacted a professor in the field of education to secretly help Song You, she protested against it. Unexpectedly The other party directly filed a divorce with her.

    She slapped the paper and said to her children: "Look at Song You who can write such a book, she never went to college, and the books were all read in the countryside. You read Hua The Affiliated Primary School of the University, the High School Affiliated to Huada University, Jiang Fan, you have also studied at the Workers, Peasants and Soldiers University, look at the two of you now, neither of you is promising." Why is

    Song Shuangjiang's daughter so outstanding! It's okay not to compare, but it makes people angry when they compare.

    Jiang Yu was very unconvinced, and said, "It wasn't my dad who instructed her, so I don't believe she can write it by herself."

    Zhang Wenya's tone was a little impatient: "He always helps you with your homework, and you can't even pass the high school exam. "

    Jiang Yu said: "Then tell me why you divorced my dad. He has become the dean and you still divorce him? What do you think?" "Yes,