"We have a meeting with the Queen soon after. This is our second formal meeting, and I do not desire the wrath of my beautiful wife," Harry said, earning a sweet smile from said woman. Officer Ollens chuckled lightly and nodded, "Many believe that a Lord should dress as such."

Daphne kissed Harry on the cheek in agreement. "We are especially held to such a standard, my Lord Potter. We hold several families between the two of us, as well as our gathered friends," She told him with a small laugh. When she caught sight of the confused expression of the young officer, Clark his pin said, she could've laughed. "I'm sorry," He said, his eyebrows furrowed. "You're a lord?"

"Hm, well, that's a bit hard to answer," Harry said with a moment of thought. "Yes, I'm from a background of nobility, as is my wife. However, few know that the many ranking of nobility is still active within Britain. While our titles are Lord and Lady, we are also the Heads of our Clan, so we would also be Clan Mother and Father," He explained. He thought that such an explanation would be the easiest to understand without revealing too much. "Does that sound about right, Officer Ollens?"

"Without telling the lad too much. It's mighty confusing to break down," He said simply. He nodded his head lightly, "We'll let you on your way, Lord, Lady Potter. Wouldn't want you in trouble with the bank now." He gave a slight smile at Kairos before pulling Clark away. They could hear him being questioned by the young officer and correcting his thoughts. The nobility was very much alive, and the Potter couple hold power over several Houses.

[Scene Break]

The raining sleet bounced off the stairs of Gringotts. Harry used a silent, and wandless, modified shield charm to keep the ice pellets from hitting them. He summoned the door of the bank to open, leading Daphne inside. It had been two years since they began their relationship, but he would never argue the sense of pride he got in his chest whenever he had her on his arm. Although, who wouldn't be proud to be married and in love with someone so beautiful, smart, cunning, sweet, kind, and playful?

The witch squeezed his arm at his thoughts, her cheeks a gentle pink as she looked at him. He gave her a light wink with a kiss on her head. Neither of them was the type of person to wander down the path of heavy affection while doing business. He understood that he needed to focus on their meeting and not get her riled up, and she silently told as such.

As they entered the bank, an armed goblin guard stepped up to them. Their armor was fashioned from gold and steel. The ranking officer of the group, who had a different armor, stood in front of them. "We are to escort you to Director Raknog," The goblin said in a snarly voice. Kairos babbled, reaching for the metallic shine of their armor. She became upset when she couldn't.

"Do goblins not find it rude to give one's name upon the introducing interaction with another?" Harry questioned the ranking goblin with a void face. He knew that they were a nasty and spiteful race, that's why they became bankers to begin with, but he also knew that they respected power plays. The goblin growled something in gobbledygook, something along the lines of humans and insults to magic. "Claiming such a thing is an insult to Lady Magic in itself. She saw fit to give us magic, who are you to claim otherwise?" Harry lifted an eyebrow at the goblin.

He could see the surprise on the gnarled faces of many of the guards, the ranked officer included. Their eyes were lifted tall, jaw slightly slack from the shock of a human knowing their language. Quickly recovering, the creature snarled out, "I am named Gutrob. I was unaware you speak gobbledygook, Lord Potter." Harry shrugged lightly. He smiled when Daphne squeezed his arm again, "I am a Parselmouth, magical languages come easier to me."

A grumbled snort came from his left. Griphook stepped up, a grin on his lips that revealed his jagged teeth. "Yes, I certainly know that, Harry," He snarked out. He shared a nod with the young wizard before looking at the ranked goblin. "Commander Gutrob, the Director has sent me in question as to why he is yet to be sitting with Lord and Lady Potter. Let's rectify that." He was about to turn and walk away before stopping and being babbled at by Kairos Iolanthe, her little hands grabbing at him.