Charter VI

It was nearly a week later that found Harry and Daphne standing in Professor McGonagall's office once again, although this time they were joined by Luna Lovegood.

"Hello, Harry," She smiled at him dreamily as she sat down. She stared at him and Daphne with an airy smile.

McGonagall cleared her throat lightly, "Do you know why you're here, Ms. Lovegood?" She asked.

"Of course I do, Professor," Luna almost giggled as she smiled, "I'm here because Harry and Daphne can feel it, but they can't see it."

"And what exactly is 'it' that you refer to?"

"Their Bond, of course. It's such a beautiful color that keeps the snorkracks away." Her voice was airy and soft as she spoke. Luna suddenly became serious for a moment.

"Although, you both need to be careful. Your bond is special and as powerful as you make it. Cherish it and the bond will reward you greatly." She warned, looking Harry in the eye as she did.

Daphne wasn't sure what to make of Luna, but she felt herself smile as Harry slipped his hand into hers. She found that the rough calluses on his palm and fingers were comfortable against her own.

Luna had stood to leave the room with an airy smile but turned back to Harry as she reached the door, "And do let that side of yourself out more often. Magic has deemed Daphne to be your Lady, so you should introduce her to the reason behind your temper."

And with that being said, the blonde almost skipped out of the room. Harry heaved a sigh and shook his head good-naturedly.

Professor McGonagall huffed lightly as she stood, "I can't help but to agree with her, Harry. However, I suggest you both return to your dorms and collect your things. I'll inform Severus of your room situation." She told them before they were ushered out of her office.

============================

"So, where are you leading me?" Daphne asked as she looked up at her... As she looked up at Harry.

Her arm was looped through his as they walked the halls. They didn't speak for a few minutes after leaving McGonagall's office, but Harry silently led them somewhere.

It wasn't until they were on the fifth floor that they spoke. "I'm leading the way to our new rooms. It's up on the seventh floor, in a hallway hidden by the castle until now." Harry told her.

"I'm assuming that the castle told you where to find the rooms?" She asked with a slight smile.

Shaking his head, he chuckled lightly, "No, Godric did actually. He gave us leave to use his personal chambers. Though he did give me some advice that I'll implement into future dates."

Daphne hummed lightly, although her eyes were lit up with excitement. No one would believe that she, a Slytherin, was moving into Godric Gryffindor's personal rooms.

"Shouldn't we be getting our stuff then?" She asked after a moment.

"No, that's being handled as we speak." He answered with a coy smile.

She regarded him with pursed lips for a moment before leaning against his arm lightly.

They didn't talk the rest of the way to the seventh floor. They were simply enjoying the other's company, and as anyone who saw them noted, were strolling around the castle.

Once they reached the hall with the Room of Requirements, Harry led them down to the other end of the corridor and to the left, where the hall seemed to evaporate and reveal an entire new hall. The hall only had a single door, roughly halfway down on the right side.