"You always wanted to be famous." I joked to myself, thinking of little me.

I looked at all the photos of happy, sad, and angry me over the years. I saw a few photos of my and my parents at school events, town events and just us being normal.

I loved my parents, really, they just loved to put pressure on me to do everything I could. I played like every sport or activity I could think of.

I was their only child, they tried many times before me but failed and even tried for a second rainbow baby but failed even more. So there was a lot of pressure to fit all their expectations and make them happy.

I was so drained but I never wanted to tell them no or have a mental breakdown in front of them, thinking they failed at having me.

But now looking at it, I wished I did more and spent even more time with them because I lost the only people who cared about me.

I got out of my train of thought and clicked on the links on me and the fire. There were the ones that said I was so special for surviving, or the ones saying I was a monster and shouldn't even be alive.

I clicked on a video and saw that it was the news reporter reporting the fire and showing it off. I saw my parents' lifeless bodies being pulled out and me unconscious being dragged out behind them.

I clicked out of the video and wiped away the tears and just stared at the screen of just me. My date of birth, age, where I lived, where I stayed over the years.

"Hey! What are you doing in here?" Gar yelled at the doorway. I quickly turned off the computer and turned to face him. Hopefully he saw nothing, I thought.

"Umm, I wanted to look at the cool technology. That's all. What do you need?" I asked, trying to change the subject.

"Okay. Do you want to come with me and Rachel to find her mom?" Gar asked, ignoring what just happened. "Gar, no offense her mom is dead."

"Yes but no. Her real mom is in some asylum, and we think we could help her and save her." Gar corrected.

"Okay. Are Dick and Kory coming?" I asked, raising my eyebrows. "No, they don't want us to go." Gar said worried I wouldn't come.

"I'm in" I said happily. "Really?" Gar questioned. "Yes, one Dick and Kory don't control us so if Rachel really wants to see her mother of course I will help her. And two, if I could see my mother and save her, I 1000% would." I answered back.

I followed Gar out of the room, leaving my phone at the desk, aka forgetting about it and met up with Rachel as we snuck out of the building. Gar ordered us an uber with Kory account and we drove off.

I sat snug in between the two. We sat in silence with the car's radio playing otherwise.

"You know, it's a federal offense to use someone else's Uber account." Rachel finally spoke. "Yea, it probably is, I mean I have done it before, never got arrested for it but you never know." I added.

I got concerned looks from the two before Gar spoke again. "No, it's not."

"Even so, Kory may kick you ass." Rachel said. I nodded my head agreeing with her. "Eh, you both will protect me." Gar said confidently.

"Is that so?" Rachel started. "Who says we will, we don't want Kory kicking our asses." I added.

"Yeah, it is." Gar joked. We sat in silence for a little, until Rachel spoke again. "I wonder how long they've had her," She questioned.

"Could be why she never came looking for you." Gar spoke. I say in silence listening to the two.

"I wonder if she'll even recognize me." Rachel questioned, seeming more sad than before. "I promise you she will, mothers always do." I said as I rubbed her shoulder giving her comfort.

"Yea, it's like with animals. Mother wolves always know their offspring by their scent." Gar added. "You saying I smell?" Rachel asked.

Gar held up his fingers showing a small pinch in his hand making me laugh a little. We arrived at the place and got out of the car stopping in front of a tree.

"I think we'll have to try the south entrance away from the guards. I don't think it's a safe bet, but–." Gar started looking back at the two of us and then at the building.

"But what?" Rachel said a little angry. "I mean, we came this far, right? Be stupid to turn back now." Gar said, sounding a little scared.

"You know sometimes being stupid isn't always a bad thing." I joked looking at the scary huge asylum. "So, which way?" Rachel said, trying to switch up the conversation.

We all looked around at the yard. "Uh, after you guys." Gar joked pointing to the right of us.

"Okay, stay behind me." I said leading the way Gar pointed out. "Oh, I can't believe we're doing this." Gar said from behind the two of us.

"So, do you think she's, my mom?" Rachel questioned. "I mean–" I started before I turned around at the grunts from Gar. Before I could help him, Rachel was zapped two making them both fall to the ground.

"What the fuc–" I yelled out before getting zapped myself. "You fuckers" I yelled as I fell down onto the ground with the other two.