I washed him and he washed me. Once we were all clean and done, I turned the water off and we got out of the shower and dried off. He got dressed and then helped me get dressed. He helped me get back in my sling.

We both walked out of our room and walked downstairs and was met with merome making out on the couch "don't swallow each other." I said causing them both the turn red and pull away. Me and Seto laughed "ok guys, it's time to go try and find Adam."

We all walk to the door. Seto opens it and someone was already at the door about to knock. We were all surprised at who it was "hi..." He said awkwardly "Ty!!!" We yell and pull him inside.

~Ty's POV~

I've token the test a million times by now, and they all say the same thing. I still don't get how it's possible. I mean we are both guys. I was thinking of calling Adam but he probably wouldn't care. He could do the exact same thing to Dawn.

I lay curled up, on the hotel bed, clutching a pillow and crying into it. I can't believe this is happening. I stand up and walk into the bathroom. I'm a wreck. I fix myself up and grab my keys and exit my room. I go down the elevator to the ground floor.

Daisy was at the desk. When she saw me. She smiled and waved (Cry: oh hi!) I wave back and exited the hotel. I got into my car and drove to Adam's house. I needed to get my stuff from his house.

I park and walk up to his door step. I shuffled around, debating on weather or not I could be doing this. I sigh and raise my hand to knock but before I could, the door opened to Seto, Brice, Mitch, and Jerome. They all looked surprised to see me "hi..." I said awkwardly "Ty!!!" They all yelled and pulled me in.

"Ty. Where were you? Why weren't you here...with Adam." I sighed and a few tears fell. "Ty...are you ok buddy?" Seto asked. Me and him were always closer friends. I sighed again and told them the story of Me, Adam and...and Dawn.

When I was finished I was sobbing into Seto's shoulder and he was patting my back. "I'm so sorry Ty." Mitch said. "Seto...can I speak to you...alone..?" I asked "sure think." Me and him walked upstairs and into Adam's room.

"So what's up? What did you need to talk about?" He asked with worry in his tone. I let out a shaky breath "please don't think I'm crazy." "Tyyy." Seto said unsure "the day before Dawn showed up, me and Adam," I looked away and blushed "did 'it' and I kept feeling sick and throwing up, s-so I took a test a-and.., I took it a m-million times..." I said breath abnormally "Ty... Are you saying..." Seto was about to finish but I finished for him "Seto.., I'm pregnant.. And Adam's the father." I told him, looking him dead in the eyes.

"And now I may have lost Adam forever." I fell to my knees but Seto caught me "hey, it's ok. Ty you're pregnant. That's amazing! I mean, I'm gonna be an uncle, so is Brice. Mitch and Jerome too." I chuckled a little "ya. You will be huh." I said "but it's too bad that my child is not gonna grow up with two dads by his or her side." I started crying again. He coped while petting my hair "hey, if Adam was to stupid to see how amazing you are, then he's an idiot. You're fucken amazing, he will never find someone as good as you again." Seto said, brushing strands of hair out of my face. Seto has always been like a big brother to me. "Thanks Seto." I smiled slightly "hey, I love you bro, forever. And I'm never leaving your side. Brothers?" He opened his arms "brothers." I said as hugged him "I love you too." I smiled as we pulled away. He leaned in and kissed my forehead in a comforting and brotherly way.

"What do you want the baby's gender to be?" Seto asked "I don't care, as long as they are happy and healthy." I smiled and looked down at my flat belly. Seto smiled and stood up. He offered a hand and I gladly accepted. We walked out and were met by Brice leaning against the door "B-Brice?! H-How long have you been standing there?" I asked "long enough Ty, long enough." He sighed. I looked down and a few tears leaked out of my eyes.

"I think it's great you're pregnant. I can't believe I'm gonna be an uncle at 20." He chuckled slightly. He walked over the me and gave me and hug "should we tell merome that they are gonna be uncles?" Brice whispered in my cat ear. I nodded and we pulled apart. I grabbed Seto's hand and breathed in deeply "hey, they won't judge you." Seto said and I nodded.

We walked back downstairs and saw merome walking TV. They looked over at us "oh, a new couple. Setolox. What do you think about that Brice?" Mitch chuckled with a smirk. Brice let out a joking growl and I let go of Seto's hand.

I let out a shaky sigh "hey, what's wrong Ty?" Jerome asked and go up, along with Mitch. "Mitch.. Jerome.. You guys are gonna be uncles." I said. They looked at me weirdly "what do you mean?" Mitch asked "me and Adam did.. 'It' and now I'm pregnant." I said.

Mitch and Jerome stayed quite before Jerome came up and hugged me "I'm so happy for you." He said "I am too." Mitch said and placed his hand on my shoulder. I pull away and walked back to Seto. "Thank you." I said and hugged him once more.

"Get away from him." We heard a low growl come from the door way. I gasp and let go of Seto and fell to the ground. I stared up at him in horror. His eyes were glowing bright white.

Adam...
What have you become?