II- Masked Saviour

Start from the beginning

She not only lost her brother in law but a brother n friend figure in her life. They fought cats and dogs but cared no less. Seeing his love like that, he couldn't control and hugged her. Both crying in each other's arms, "Kaha hoga woh?" 

Next morning, Vir dropped Ansh in college with Deep following them. As soon Ansh stepped inside the campus, gone the gentle innocence on his face replaced with cold exterior. The one side he successfully his from his family.

As soon Viransh reached his office, Abhinay came inside and informed him, "Sir, Aaj Viraj sir case ki hearing hai "

"Who is fighting it? " came his instant question.

"Meera Sehgal"

Viransh remembered the name as she is only one who believed his brother is alive and as well fighting for the same cause which was his brothers.

Looking at the watch, "When is the start time of the case?"

"In an hour sir!" Abhinay replied.

Viransh closed the file which he opened, " Then, We are going to the court. Inform Atharv to handle the meetings in my absence."

Abhinay nodded n left to follow his orders.

Viransh eye fell on the photo on his table. Staring he got lost in thoughts.

Two months later, when everyone were accepting the truth of Viraj being gone, Viransh didn't lose hope. The faith of his brother being alive somewhere didn't let his conscious to abandon those who have to his brother to get justice. He decides to help them in every way n ordered his PA to get details as well hire best lawyer to fight for them.

He was waiting for details when Abhinay came inside, "Sir... Aapko kuch batana hai."

Viransh gave a nod with a frown listened to him as he spoke, "Sir, I got to know that, someone is fighting for those people on behalf of Viraj sir."

This new information got him stunned, "Kaun hai woh?"

"Miss Meera Sehgal!" Abhinay replied, "She is very reputed lawyer n didn't lose any case in her career sir."

Viransh frowned as he never heard about her, "Let's go n meet advocate Mrs Sehgal!" 

They arrived at the court n saw a girl in her mind twenties fighting the case fiercely from her side making the opposition senior lawyer mouth shut.

He stood watching her, how she made points against the opposition that they had no answer to revert back.

Soon the case came into her favour n she won. Everyone congratulated her but even she adorned smile on face, Viransh can notice that it's not genuine.

Meera met her clients, "Aaj se apko koi takleef nahi hoga. Uss jameen pe hakh apka hai."

The elderly person blessed her, "Kush raho beti. Sach mei aap bilkul humare  Raj Saab ki tarah hai. Unke wajah se Hume himmat mila ki hum apne liye lade aur aap unke himmat ko harne nahi diya. Dhanyawad!" He bowed his head.

The smile on her face swept off, " Iski jarurat nahi Kaka. Ab aap jayiye." She said n turned to go before her emotions could make her weak.

Before she could take another step, Viransh blocked her way. Meera looked up at him, "Excuse me!" N tried to step aside to go.

Viransh didn't let that happen, "Sach me jante nahi ho mei kaun hu yaa janke bhi anjaan ban rahe ho?"

Meera looked into his eyes without fear, "Aapko kaun nahi jante             Mr Viransh Rathod."