Feelings are strange

Y/N's POV:

"This is Kai. Master of fire. The newest member of your team." Sensei says. 

"But Sensei, there is already the four of us. And, I don't think I can handle another boy too." You say crossing your arms glaring at Kai.

"Oh come on Sunshine, I'm not that bad." Kai says while winking at you.

"Okay that's it!" You say as you roll your sleeve up and walk up to Kai and try to punch him in the gut. Unfortunately for you and fortunately for him, Sensei came and grabbed your fist mid swing causing it to stop. "You will NOT permit any violence, AT ALL towards Kai or each other. And Y/N, for you sake, quit going straight to violence." Sensei said as he let go of your hand.

"Yes Sensei." You replied as you hung your head down. 'Man I'm such an idiot. I can't even let simple thing slide past me with me getting very bothered.' You thought to yourself. You mentally face palmed when you realized that... everyone was staring at you. "I-I'm just going to go to bed.." You said with a sigh as you headed to your room. You went to your dresser, put on a tank top and pj pants and sat on your bed. You put your hands to your head and started crying. You weren't sure as to why you were crying but, it needed to get out. You sat there crying for about 5-10 minutes before you heard knocking at your door. "Who is it?" You ask as you wipe your tears away. "It's Jay." He answers.

"Oh, come in I guess then." He opened the door. ( Italics: You Bold: Jay)

"Hey... Have you been crying?"

"Maybe..."

"Why?"

"I honestly don't know. I just sat here and started crying."

"You had a long day. Mind if I sit beside you."

"Sure." 

He sat beside you on your bed. Only then did you realize how cold you were because of how warm you felt. 'Wait.. Aw come on! I probably feel like this because I like him. Which is true, but i also like Cole. I think... Maybe? I sure hope not.' A take a deep breath. "Wait, why did you come in my room though?" You asked looking at him.

"Well, Sensei asked if i could check on you since your not mad at me... At lease I don't think you are. Are you?" He asked with a confused look on his face. You giggled a bit. 

"No, I'm not mad at you. What would I have to be mad at you for?" You asked.

"I'm not sure. That's why I asked." He replied simply. It was silent for a minute.

"So, tomorrow we have a day off training, what are you gonna do?" He asked trying to make conversation.

"I'm not sure. Maybe just read my book." You answered.

"Oh. Okay" He said. He took a deep breath in and said; "Y/N."

"Yeah?"

"Can I tell you something?" He asked.

"Sure! What is it?"

"Um... Y/N. I-I like you."

WHAT!? OMG!! Jay confessed his feelings! How you liking it so far? I think that I'm just going to make the story like ninjago but with a twist. Anyways. Enjoy. It was 538 words. Make sure to like share and follow! See you soon little ninjas!!

-Ella_Flareon09