Red boy

Y/N's POV:

You and the boys recovered from the little fight you black with the figures. 'I swear, one of them sounded like Jay...' You then noticed a piece of paper in your pocket. It read: Dear ninja, please go and attack the boy In red in the monastery.   -Master Wu

"Uh. We have to go ant attack a guy in red in the monastery.." You said while folding the paper and putting it back in your pocket and then turning to face the boys. "Um. Okay??" Cole says as he jumps from the roof. We all follow and go into a room that has a... spiky brown haired boy in red that was tall, tan, and hot. You quickly snapped yourself out of you weird thought and attacked him. Not hard but enough to knock him down. He grunts and jumps up and turns to you and tries to kick you and misses. As you dodge the kick your gi's mask falls off again. "For bloody hell! I have to fix that!" You mumble to yourself. You turn back to the boy who is now standing there in shock. "You-your a girl....?" He stuttered.

"Yeah, I am. And one that can fight too!" You replied and kicked him once more throwing him through the wall. "Aw shit! I'm gonna have to fix that later!" You say to yourself. You don't know who but you heard someone say; "Damn." After you kicked him through the wall, he quickly got up and  ran to the courtyard. You and the boys continued to fight him. Surprisingly he put up quite the fight. You then heard Sensei yell "Enough!" You all turned to face Sensei. "But Sensei, the note said to attack him!" Cole protested. 

"I said enough." Sensei said as he walked towards us. "And that's no way to treat your new brother."

"Brother?!" You, Cole, Jay and Zane all exclaimed in unison.

"But Sensei, we are like the three musketeers, three blind mice." Jay argues. You scoff.

"What about me?! Do I mean nothing to you??" You exclaim.

"You sure mean something to me~" The spiky haired boy said seductively.

"Ew." You scrunched your nose. 

"This is Kai. Master of  fire. The newest member of your team."  Sensei says.

Kai is already being seductive. Gosh. Sorry this was short. My device is about to die. Anyway, I'm going for a parallel universe vibe. Like if you remember when they went back in time to save Lloyd? It's as if it got altered a bit. Is that alright with you? Should I continue or no? Well, hope you enjoyed! 439 words! Comments share and vote! See you soon little ninjas!

-Ella_Flareon09