Secret exposed

Y/N's POV:

It's been a week. Sensei has started to train you separately from the boys. Sensei always says that you're a natural at what he is training you to do. He always trained you after he trained Jay, Cole and Zane. Until now. "Y/N. I'm going to start training you with the Jay, Cole, and Zane. Tomorrow you will start  training with them." Sensei said as he entered the courtyard to you punching a dummy. 'More fun activities with the boys. Yay.' You sarcastically thought. "Why though Sensei! I'm better than they are! You said it yourself!" You said while turning to him. 

"Y/N. I know you don't want to, but you must be a team. And," Sensei looked around to see if the boys were around. He walked closer and continued "I think we should tell them before they get suspicious." He said in a hushed tone. He meant about you powers.

"But Sensei! I-" He cut you off.

"My word if final." He said leaving you and walking away.

"Uhh! Why me?" You mumbled.

------------------------------------------------

      The next day

------------------------------------------------

"So, Y/N, you coming to training?" Jay said peeking his head in your room. To your demise, you were half asleep and still in bed. Your H/L, H/C hair was a mess and you were wearing your favorite pjs. "Yeah, yeah. I'll be there in 5 minutes." You grumbled.

"Sensei wants you now. You're late you know." Jay said opening your door letting the light from the hallway shine into your eyes.

"What time is it?" You asked pulling the covers over your head to protect yourself from the light.

"6:08." He said simply. "You were supposed to be there like, 10 minutes ago."

"Oh shit! Get out! I'll be there in a minute!" You yelled while getting up and pushing Jay out of your room and closing the door. You go to your dresser and grabbed a pair of running shorts and a F/C t-shirt. You grabbed a pair of your sneakers and went to the courtyard. You opened the doo to the courtyard and you tripped on a stone and fell to the ground. "Y/N! Are you okay?!" It was Cole who said that to you.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just fatally clumsy." You said giving them a grin.

"You sure your fine?" Jay asked.

"I'm sure. Don't worry about me." You said getting up.

"That's what I worry about." Sensei Wu mumbled turning around.

"Alright. What are we doing?" You asked.

"Well, You need to get in your new uniform." Sensei said handing you a sage green gi. You looked at him with a worried look. "Ok..." You said walking to your room. (See chapter picture. Imagine that, but with a ninja hood.) You put on your gi and started to walk back to the courtyard. "Wow. Y/N, y-you look....." Cole started to say say something but was clearly speechless.

"Stunning" Zane finished for him. You blushed a bit at the comment. Sensei walked up to you and said "Y/N. Can I talk to you for a second?"

"Sure." You responded following Sensei into his meditation room. "So, Sensei, what is it?" You asked.

"I wanted to ask, is it okay if we tell them about your power. I mean you don't have to yet but, I think we should before they get suspicious." He said looking you dead in the eyes.

"You know, you're right. I think we should. I mean, if they get suspicious they might think something's up." You said fiddling you thums. 

"I'm glad you understand. I will tell them." He said walking over the the door.

"Alright." You said giving a faint smile. You and Sensei walked back to the courtyard. "Oh good. You're back." Cole said letting out a sigh of relief. The boys had changed. Jay was wearing a blue gi, Zane a white one, and Cole a black one. 'How long was I gone for?' You thought to yourself. "Do you all know why I'm training you four to be ninjas?" Sensei asked us.

"No, Sensei. We do not." Zane said.

"No Sensei." You said almost straight after Zane.

"It is because you four are the descendants of some of the original elemental masters." He then walked up to Cole. "Cole, descendant of the elemental master of earth." 

"Really? How does it work?"Cole asked walking closer to Sensei.

"Long before time had a name, Ninjago was created by the First Spinjitzu Master, using The Weapons of Spinjitzu. The Scythe of Quakes, the Nunchucks of Lightning, the Shurikens of Ice and the Sword of Fire. Weapons so powerful, no one can handle all of their power at once. When he passed away, his two sons swore to protect them, but the oldest was consumed by darkness and wanted to possess them only for himself. A battle between brothers broke out, and the oldest was struck down and banished to the Underworld. Peace returned, and the younger brother hid the weapons, but knowing his older brother's relentless ambition for power, he placed a guardian to protect them. And for fear of his own demise, a map for an honest man to hide. That honest man another ninja's father. The older brother is Lord Garmadon, we need to find those weapons before he does. Tomorrow I will go to get the map, and maybe bring home something." Sensei said the legend as though he has had that memorised forever.

"So, what are me, Zane and Y/N?" Jay asked.

"Jay, you're the elemental master of lightning." Sensei said taping Jay's shoulder with his staff. He continued. "Zane, elemental master of ice." Sensei said walking up to Zane.

"Cool. So is Y/N fire?" Jay asked giving Sensei a puzzled look. Sensei chuckled. "Oh heavens no. She is the elemental master of nature." He said then looking at me. "We have known for almost a year now. She even has her elemental powers." You felt all eyes on you.

"She what?!" Jay, Cole and Zane said in unicine.

Secrets' revealed, And now we are on season 0! You exited or is it just me. This was a total of 1024 words. Double what I normally do. So, how are they going to react? What's the fire ninja gonna be like? I'm so excited to make Kai! He's my favorite. Anyways, Hope you enjoyed!(Sorry it took so long!) See you soon little ninjas!

-Ella_flareon09