Chapter 26: As Planned

Start from the beginning

Leo screamed as Rai stomped on his foot.

"What are you waiting for, get this freak off me" Leo ordered.

Leo's men stopped holding back Zack and all charged for Rai. One of them ran faster than the other with a wooden plank. Amanda stood in front of Rai and managed to trip over the guy who was charging ahead.

One of the other men grabbed her by the hair from behind, she stomped on his foot quickly turned around, and kicked him hard on his head knocking him out.

"My love" Rai called removing his foot from Leo.

"They are trying to hurt my vixen, they all have to pay" Rai stated in a trance, his eyes were a dark green.

He charged towards the men that were charging towards Amanda and in a swift movement twisted one of the guy's neck and used that same person's body and tossed him to his colleagues. Zack had also taken out a number of them.

The remaining group all started running for their lives leaving their leader behind.

"My love" Rai called.

He inspected her body for injuries.

"I'm okay, don't worr—" Amanda started.

He grabbed her hands and then placed kisses on her knuckles. Amanda blushed at this action, her heart was beating hard against her chest.

"Hunter" she called.

"The guy's face must have been hard. It caused my vixen's beautiful hands to bruise, I promise I'll make them pay for causing this" He said.

"No fair why do you always shower Amanda with love when you are like this? I need some attention too" Zack commented.

"Both of you are safe, I couldn't ask for anymore"Rai stated.

He wrapped a hand around Zack's shoulders.

" let's go back to the house first and your medicine"Zack stated.

The three of them turned around only to be met with Skylar and Ramon with wide eyes. After Amanda had run off and rai went to look for her. Skylar felt uneasy so she and Ramon had gone back and happened to see Zack and Rai killing all those people.

Skylar was scared and confused, she didn't know what to do or feel, she was panicking seeing both Rai and Zack covered in the blood of the people they killed.

" Skylar" Zack called.

The look of disappointment was plastered on her face.

"Hear me out first, let me explain" Zack started

They had forgotten about Leo when he noticed they were all distracted, he picked up one of the knives his men dropped and stood up.

He started charging. his forehead was bleeding so his vision was blocked, he lunged full force and ended up stabbing Zack who was slightly behind Rai.

The knife penetrated his flesh on the side of his abdomen. Zack slowly dropped to the ground. Amanda screamed as she got down.

"Zack, oh my god no" Amanda pleaded.

Skylar without hesitation quickly ran to him too.

The event hadn't fully settled in Rai's head but as soon s it did, he started blacking out.

"No, no, no, not again. Zack, you can't" Rai said dropping to his knees.

Skylar rushed to try to attend to Zack's wound.

"No, this can't be, why is there so much blood? Zack no nothing can happen to you—uh no I won't allow it, it can't be" Rai was panicking, trying to make sense of it.