➼ FIVE

FIVE:

SAM LET'S OUT A YELP AS SHE FALLS DOWN the chute and on top of someone

SAM LET'S OUT A YELP AS SHE FALLS DOWN the chute and on top of someone. Both people groan. "Sam, where were you?" She hears the familiar voice of the Doctor.

"In a voting cubicle." She responds as she stands up and helps Amy stands up. "Where were you guys?" She asks the duo.

"In a voting cubicle as well." Amy responds as she takes a look at her friend. "Are you ok?" She questions her friend.

"I'm fine just got a little migraine." She says. "Where are we?" She turns to look at the Doctor.

"600 feet down, 20 miles laterally - puts us at the heart of the ship. I'd say... Lancashire. What's this, then - a cave? Can't be a cave. Looks like a cave." The Doctor informs.

"It's a rubbish dump, and it's minging! Amy groans as she throws a piece of rubbish towards Sam who throws some back at her.

"Yes, but only food refuse." The Doctor sniffs. "Organic, coming through feeder tubes from all over the ship." He says adds.

Both Amy and Sam get down on hands and knees. "The floor's all squidgy, like a water bed." Amy says as she feels the floor.

"Oh, it's bouncy as well." Sam giggles as she bounces lightly on top of whatever their on.

"But feeding what, though?" The Doctor mumbles.

"It's sort of rubbery, feel it. Wet and slimy." Amy notes.

The Doctor hears a distant moaning and stands. He realizes where they are. "Er... It's not a floor, it's a..." he trails off as he puts screwdriver away. "So..." he adds.

"It's a what?" Sam questions as she and Amy stand up.

"The next word is kind of the scary word. Take a moment. Get yourselves in a calm place." He says as he takes their hands. "Go 'omm'." He informs them.

"Omm." They both hum in unison.

"It's a tongue." He tells the two of them.

"A tongue?" Amy asks in disgust whilst Sam looks around with a pale face.
"A tongue. A great big tongue." He laughs.

"This is a mouth? This whole place is a mouth? We're in a mouth?!" Amy exclaims.

"I'm gonna be sick." Sam groans.

"Yes, yes, yes, but on the plus side, roomy." The Doctor states.