➼ TWO

TWO:

SUN POURED THROUGH THE BEDROOM WINDOW

SUN POURED THROUGH THE BEDROOM WINDOW. Clothes are scattered across the floor, book are thrown on top of a desk and pillows all over the bed.

Blonde hair is spread across one of the pillows. Soft snores sound in the room. Knocking on the door awakens the person up from their slumber.

Bright blue eyes dance around her surroundings taking in everything. "Yeah." They mumble.

"Amy's phoned." The voice sounds. "She's needs you for some reason." The voice adds.

"Tell her I'll be ready in an hour." The person yawns closing their eyes.

"Samantha, you need to get up." The voice tells her.

"Ok. I'm awake." Samantha says. "And it's Sam." She snaps.

She removes the sheets from her body and grabs some clothes. Once she's in her clothes, she grabs her bag and rushes down the stairs. Her eyes wander into the living room.

"Prisoner Zero will vacate the human residence or the human residence will be incinerated." Sam hears from the tv.

Her eyes widen as she remembers the name. That name still haunts her dreams. She run out of her back garden and down the path towards Amy's house.

However, she let's out a squeal as Amy grabs her arm and pushes her along with them. "Move it, Sam." She yells.

As soon as they run to safety, the two young women ignore the man as he stops and faces them "You're Amelia." He exclaims. "And you're Sam." He turns Sam.

"Obviously." Sam snaps as she tries to keeps herself from punching him.

Amy pushes Sam forward to keep her walking otherwise she'd explode at the man. "You're late." Amy answers.

"Amelia Pond, Samantha Mills, you're the little girls." The Doctor rambles.

"I'm Amelia. She's Samantha and you're late." Amy rants.

"What happened?" He questions them both.

"12 years." Amy snaps.

"You hit me with a cricket bat." The Doctor cries.

"12 years." Amy says holding onto Sam's arm.

"A cricket bat." The Doctor exclaims.
"12 years and four psychiatrists for me." Amy answers.

"Four?" He asks her.